By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Call of Duty to have Premium Online Features

Griffin said:
blkfish92 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

doesn't affect my desicion, I still won't buy this garbage

I'm with you COD is constantly being milked and for what?

It's all for the same game every year with a few tweaks that have people raving at how amazing the new COD is..sheesh people need to be immersed into different fps's like killzone, crysis, or even battlefield

I'm a big fan of CoD, and one of the reasons i don't play other FPS games is due to how slow and clunky they feel.  And with CoD running at 50-60 FPS with those other games doing 20-30 it makes a massive difference.  You can't expect to beat the top shooter when you are running a slower game with half the frames.

You sir must have never played battlefield

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

I remember when game makers added extra features just to make the sequel a better game...

I LOVE ICELAND!

blkfish92 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

It's all for the same game every year with a few tweaks that have people raving at how amazing the new COD is..sheesh people need to be immersed into different fps's like killzone, crysis, or even battlefield

It's not the milking thats a problem to me, heck Assasins Creed is getting milked and I'm not complaining, but what bothers me is that we don't see improvements, the single player gets shorter and shorter and the multiplayer gets worse and worse on the PS3, maybe if I were picking it up on Xbox every year instead I might actually enjoy it but honestly after accepting the fact that activision pretty much shits on the PS3 all the time, I just stick with EA games such as Battlefield which to me is so much better.

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

KungKras said:

I remember when game makers added extra features just to make the sequel a better game...

Aye.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

xinstantnoodlez said:
blkfish92 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

It's not the milking thats a problem to me, heck Assasins Creed is getting milked and I'm not complaining, but what bothers me is that we don't see improvements, the single player gets shorter and shorter and the multiplayer gets worse and worse on the PS3, maybe if I were picking it up on Xbox every year instead I might actually enjoy it but honestly after accepting the fact that activision pretty much shits on the PS3 all the time, I just stick with EA games such as Battlefield which to me is so much better.

That's a fair argument as they always develop on the 360 then port it over to the ps3, aside from that though the COD games are so stale now, year after year of tired old graphics and most importantly the gameplay it's always the same! (with, like I said minor improvements)

Around the Network

when this was announced and i saw that trailer, i though meh, but i'll still buy it. now this, how much FUCKING money do activision want!?!, they already make a billion dollars plus, a year on this rapidly deteriating franchise, they are even greedier than apple. but at least, apple make some decent products, albeit really expensive. but if this is true, i ain't gonna bother with cod ever again. i'm much rather looking forward to battlefield 3 and uncharted 3, more now. there ain't much they can, apart from ending cod like they did guitar hero. to be honest, cod stopped being good with mw1 and waw, it just feels the same every year, albeit more features, after 7 versions, i don't feel like it's worth it anymore. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

NiKKoM said:

I'll pay if it get rid of 13 year olds who keep screaming during matches... >_>

They are going to be the spoilt brats who buy this premium service in the first place.

Nothing to complain about until they actually reveal something. It could be really innovating and lead many other shooters to copy like they already do.

Also why do people always have to post they are not buying? Because we don't care. The people who like it still will. I think people would think I was a dick if I went in every thread for games I don't like and said not buying that trash.

lol while games like uncharted 3 are having tons of new content added to their multiplayer modes for free