By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Call of Duty to have Premium Online Features

puffy said:
786_ali said:

The only COD I've bought is MW2, and if this is true; then it will remain the only I've ever bought

Why? Because it has premium content for people who want to pay for that kind of thing?

or maybe because Activision has once again saw how popular there game is and seeks maximum profits at the expense of the fans, thus killing another one of there franchise.........Which in my opinion was killed along time ago already!

ANYWAYS SUX TO BE CALL OF DOODEY FANS LOL

Around the Network

Why are people complaining? The article states that you won't have to pay for services that you already get for free today.  They said they'll be offering ADDITIONAL content that people can pay for IF they want it.

I geuss it's just another case where people just read the title and post

Jay520 said:

Why are people complaining? The article states that you won't have to pay for services that you already get for free today.  They said they'll be offering ADDITIONAL content that people can pay for IF they want it.

Great post. Not just the bolded but also a case where people want to blindly hate COD.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Jay520 said:

Great post. Not just the bolded but also a case where people want to blindly hate COD.

Yeah, It's sad really

Toastrules said:

Boss Kotick, however, was keen to emphasise that players will never have to pay extra to receive they services that they do today.

Around the Network
xinstantnoodlez said:

doesn't affect my desicion, I still won't buy this garbage

I'm with you COD is constantly being milked and for what?

It's all for the same game every year with a few tweaks that have people raving at how amazing the new COD is..sheesh people need to be immersed into different fps's like killzone, crysis, or even battlefield

They are only doing this because there is a market for it. The moment an inniative like this starts costing Activision's sale and thus profit margin, it will stop. And since I am 100% certain that there will be millions of consumer that will happily fork out money for this 'premium' service I see no chance of that happening.

Don't buy the game if you dislike the policy. Vote with your wallet, end of story.

blkfish92 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

It's all for the same game every year with a few tweaks that have people raving at how amazing the new COD is..sheesh people need to be immersed into different fps's like killzone, crysis, or even battlefield

I'm a big fan of CoD, and one of the reasons i don't play other FPS games is due to how slow and clunky they feel.  And with CoD running at 50-60 FPS with those other games doing 20-30 it makes a massive difference.  You can't expect to beat the top shooter when you are running a slower game with half the frames.

Griffin said:
blkfish92 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:

I'm a big fan of CoD, and one of the reasons i don't play other FPS games is due to how slow and clunky they feel.  And with CoD running at 50-60 FPS with those other games doing 20-30 it makes a massive difference.  You can't expect to beat the top shooter when you are running a slower game with half the frames.

So what you're saying is that you don't enjoy realistic feeling fps's, like killzone or battlefield? COD feels extremely fast and fake you practically float on the ground, and don't forget if someone sees you first in COD you'll most likely die within the first 2-5 shots. 

Furthermore, you can't leave out the ridiculous knife melee attack that seems to gklitch out sometime appearing as if it doesn't connect, hell I've had times that my knife clearly made contact, yet no kill what's up with that.

Point being COD never truly fixes the issues it has, yet gamers tend to keep going back to it for what, well apparently it's call of duty and it show cases real war right? Well not really the physics are horrible, way to fast for a supposed realistic game.

Not surprising in the least!