By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360's 10th 2m+ seller

Probably COD2. COD3 isn't too far out there either, it should make it next year.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

COD2 should.

I wonder how many of pre-2008 games will sell 2m copies? 14? 15?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I think it will be CoD2, but only cause it's pretty much already at 2 mil. But for my 11th which will actually be competitive, i'd say Bioshock, then GH3, then maybe Mass Effect.

mrstickball said:
COD2 should.

I wonder how many of pre-2008 games will sell 2m copies? 14? 15?

Hmm along with the 10 so far (inc COD 2)

+ COD 3, GH3, Mass Effect, GH2... so i say 14 and maybe 15 with Bioshock having long legs all the other games are pretty much dead sales wise...

COD is now the biggest selling franchise on 360 total sales = 6.73 vs Halo 6.27 

Ari_Gold said:
call of duty 2 probably, 360 is a software selling machine

Its a shooter selling machine .... still there are million sellers even on XBLA , like UNO :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

360 must dwarf other attach rates with 1m + sellers

i think COD2 will make it their first

actually it will be GH3 because for COD2 those are shipped numbers if you ckeck out america it says its sold 1.39 mil but when you check at the graph it says its sold 1.37 mil

Don't forget that the million seller list also uses shipment numbers. So selling 10k doesn't automatically get CoD2 above 2M.

Well CoD2 is now at 2.01m so there's the answer. Now the question is which will be the 11th 2m seller?

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall