By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360's 10th 2m+ seller

what will be 360's 10th game to reach 2m sold

http://vgchartz.com/games/index.php?name=&console=X360&publisher=&genre=&keyword=&order=Sales

my two candidates are

Call Of Duty 2 - 1.99 (it has to reach 2m soon) 

Guitar Hero 3 - 1.56m (selling the most per week out of all the games over 1.5m)

Around the Network

I think it will be GH3, but I think their will be many more soon my friend.

I think obviously it'll be cod2 for you guys. 30 games over 1 million.. impressive i'll say that.

I don't know how I double posted. Anyway instead of replying with a new post i'll respond with this one. Hopefully no one will be confused.

@leo-j (recognize that name from GT)

After looking at the 360 list I did check out most of the top salers for other systems too. PS2 fills up the list. I would've liked to see Genesis actually have some numbers. Of course i'm generalizing but there really are no numbers for most of the games on the list.

@Blaiyan

Look at ps2 million sellers..

mM
Around the Network

Call of Duty 2 did 3,543 this week and 2,666 last week and the total sales have remained at 1.99m so it must be close to ticking over to 2m. Probably would happen in a week or two.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

really? it only needs 10k and thats 5k there, it has been at 1.99m for months i think so it should be updated to 2m soonish.

10 over 2m, 30 over 1m.

by the end of next year it will be like

3 over 6m(GTA 4, Halo 3, GOW) 5 over 4m(+ COD 4 and Assasins Creed) 10 over 3m(+ Fable 2, Mass Effect,Halo Wars), 18 over 2m and 45 over 1m

id say cod2 if this site is accurate, its been at 1.99 forever.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

I say you subtract forza and marvel and the Wii will subtract WiiPlay... I mean does Forza and Marvel really deserve double platinum?

(I am not gonna subract Wii Sports Because it has sold over 2 mil in Japan where it is not bundled)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

call of duty 2 probably, 360 is a software selling machine