By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ship v Sold Wii/PS3/360 - Dec 2013 and post adjustments.

55,5M(shipped)-53,98M(sold)=1,55M in supply=PS3 undertracked.

Around the Network

Wow 55.5 million PS3's shipped! Only 2 million behind the 360, in the next 3 months the lead will fall to 1 million or less!

I think March or June 2012 it could happen - holidays might be a bit too early.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

So PS3 is up .2M YOY Shipments for the Q2, while 360 is down .5M?

Something doesn't add up, and how in the hell does MS plan to be #1 Worldwide with still no price cut? There has to be something drastic planned in the next few weeks to make up for this deficit and to keep their claims.

pezus said:
nightsurge said:

Something doesn't add up, and how in the hell does MS plan to be #1 Worldwide with still no price cut? There has to be something drastic planned in the next few weeks to make up for this deficit and to keep their claims.

They could not foresee the huge PS3 numbers. That is the only explanation I can think of.

i don't think so...it's not first year for PS3 ship that much in Jul-Sep

Around the Network
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
nightsurge said:

They could not foresee the huge PS3 numbers. That is the only explanation I can think of.

Yes it is. Their previous record was 3.5m in Q2 so this quarter was their biggest Q2 ever, as far as I know.

no matter it's biggest or not,i mean it's not first year for PS3 shipped 3.xm at Jul-Sep,you know,even if the shipment of this Jul-Sep just same as 2009,it still outship 360 by 0.9m

790,000 wii on shelfs sounds better, now we're up to date.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
D-Joe said:
pezus said:
nightsurge said:

Yes it is. Their previous record was 3.5m in Q2 so this quarter was their biggest Q2 ever, as far as I know.

no matter it's biggest or not,i mean it's not first year for PS3 shipped 3.xm at Jul-Sep,you know,even if the shipment of this Jul-Sep just same as 2009,it still outship 360 by 0.9m

It matters. Now they have a 0.5m bigger shipment gap this quarter than if they'd have shipped just 2009 numbers. Maybe MS was expecting shipments similar to 2009 for PS3 and then expected 360 to outship PS3 for the last quarter of the calendar year.

no it doesn't matter 3.2 or 3.7,because even it's similar to 2009,360 can't outship 0.9m this holiday

Hmm...looks like VGC could actually be right for all 3 consoles for once.

Good to see the changes.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Hmm...looks like VGC could actually be right for all 3 consoles for once.

Good to see the changes.

Well it did have significant adjustments over the last couple weeks after the report from Australian NPD and Nintendo's numbers.