By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOUR – Super Smash Bros. Strife to be shown at E3

I don't care what it's called, I just want the game! :O

I would LOVE to see Travis Touchdown in it.

Around the Network
Gnac said:

Strife? STRIFE?!?

They could have used chaos, uproar, bedlam, or even fracas. But they chose something which sounds like marital discontent.

Some people are just lacking imagination.

I agree, Strife, doesn't seem likely.

Super Smash Brothers Rumble/Showdown seems better.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

-PaNdOrA- said:

That would be sooo awesome

For some reason, I have this notion that we will see more Sega characters, and possibly unknown general characters from SE (Mages, Knights, etc.)

-PaNdOrA- said:

I would like Travis in there too. Also Leon, Quote ,and to a lesser extent Jack from Madworld would be awesome additions. They should remove some of the clone characters or give them a different move set.

Around the Network

maybe super smash bros cafe could be great ;)

Hmmm... didn't the text on the back of the original Smash Bros say "join the Melee" and on the Melee box it said "join the Brawl"?

And someone said there was a similar slogan on the back of the Brawl box but I don't remember what it said (I don't own the english version of the game). Maybe someone should read the text and post it here. That should be as good a guess as "Strife".

UncleScrooge said:

Hmmm... didn't the text on the back of the original Smash Bros say "join the Melee" and on the Melee box it said "join the Brawl"?

And someone said there was a similar slogan on the back of the Brawl box but I don't remember what it said (I don't own the english version of the game). Maybe someone should read the text and post it here. That should be as good a guess as "Strife".

"Join the adventure"

PSaiki said:
UncleScrooge said:

"Join the adventure"

Erm...epic single player campaign confirmed? I guess?

(Haha, I would totally post a Smash Bros "FAILURE" picture if I wasn't so tired Thanks for looking it up! )

alfredofroylan said:

Dear Nintendo, for the next Smash Bros I want:

* A good online system, wiyhout any lag or friend codes.

* Midna as playable character

* Tons of new characters, yes bring everything even the chickens from Zelda.

* DLC and better User generated content.

* Monkeys

Don't! They would be totally overpowered and make the game even more broken!

I LOVE ICELAND!