By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOUR – Super Smash Bros. Strife to be shown at E3

Off Topic, but Nintendo vs. Capcom would be EPIC

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

OT - Super Smash Bros All Stars where it would be like Nintendo characters vs a world of various 3rd party characters or Super Smash Bros Clash NOW THAT SOUNDS EPIC - CLASH - I called it anyone wanna bet?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Cheebee said:
blkfish92 said:
Cheebee said:

As long as it has Tingle as a playable character, I don't care what they name it.

Tingle! LMAO!!

That would make a hilarious edition!

You know he deserves it. If they can have nonsense like ROB, Starwolf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pichu and Jigglypuff, then surely Tingle isn't too much to ask..?

^^this this this this this

TomaTito said:

melee  - 10 of 24 thesaurus results

Main Entry: melee
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: battle, fight
Synonyms:

affray, battle royal, brawlbroil, brouhaha*,brushclash,
donnybrook, fracas,frayfree-for-all, knock-down-drag-out, rowruckus, ruction, rumpus, scrimmage, scuffle, set-to, skirmish, to-do, tusslewords

Pick your own and start a rumour! I choose you, to-do ...

Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook, here we come.

if this is the title, then that puts a big NO in cloud being in the game.  which i'm glad with, biggest overated hero EVER

but no way would nintendo name their game with a character not their own in the title.  strife effectively eliminated all those with strife in their name, or nickname, or whatever

Around the Network

As with all the recent rumours, it will occur.

Strife is another word for a struggle or fight, plus the name seems sleek.

I just hope they'll change a lot og the mechanics back from how they were in Brawl to how they were in Melee.

And balance the game.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

miz1q2w3e said:
Cheebee said:
blkfish92 said:
Cheebee said:

As long as it has Tingle as a playable character, I don't care what they name it.

Tingle! LMAO!!

That would make a hilarious edition!

You know he deserves it. If they can have nonsense like ROB, Starwolf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pichu and Jigglypuff, then surely Tingle isn't too much to ask..?

^^this this this this this

Hey, what do you think you're doing...? Don't you know it's impossible for two people in the same thread to express their love for Tingle as a character? It could cause the universe to implode!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I can imagine what would happen at E3...

Nintendo: You can demo our new, innovative Project Cafe with a new...SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*later on the demo floor*

Attendee 1: Wow! This is going to be so cool! What do you want to do first?

Attendee 2: NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

Attendee 1:**** you.

*Attendee 1 leaves*

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*