By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOUR – Super Smash Bros. Strife to be shown at E3

A Bad Clown said:

I can imagine what would happen at E3...

Nintendo: You can demo our new, innovative Project Cafe with a new...SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*later on the demo floor*

Attendee 1: Wow! This is going to be so cool! What do you want to do first?

Attendee 2: NO ITEMS. FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

Attendee 1:**** you.

*Attendee 1 leaves*

ha no kidding.  i hate people that think thse TOURNAMENT rules.  F tournament.  Smash is made with a shit ton of items and characters.  So waht if someone gets LUCKY by getting a pokeball with someone awesome in and you get something stupid.  thats the point and fun of this game.

restrictions in games are stupid.  I do turn off some items yes, but not due to them being cheap or anything like that.

as for TINGLE.  well i'm against him, solely for reason we already have enough zelda characters.  too many in one franchise is not a good thing

Around the Network
RageBot said:

I just hope they'll change a lot og the mechanics back from how they were in Brawl to how they were in Melee.

And balance the game.

Balancing 30 characters is near impossible but what I'd like is regular balance patch like StarCraft gets.

Signature goes here!

Cheebee said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Cheebee said:

You know he deserves it. If they can have nonsense like ROB, Starwolf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pichu and Jigglypuff, then surely Tingle isn't too much to ask..?

^^this this this this this

Hey, what do you think you're doing...? Don't you know it's impossible for two people in the same thread to express their love for Tingle as a character? It could cause the universe to implode!

Whaddya gonna do... The heart wants what it wants 

Besides, Tingle is a MUCH more interesting character than Jigglypuff, Starwolf, Pichu, and King Dedede (are you kidding me?) - - - - - - - - This is his time to SHINE!!  

TruckOSaurus said:
RageBot said:

I just hope they'll change a lot og the mechanics back from how they were in Brawl to how they were in Melee.

And balance the game.

Balancing 30 characters is near impossible but what I'd like is regular balance patch like StarCraft gets.

Yeah I think Brawl was pretty well balanced compared to some other fighers I've played (lol @ Digimon RA, Naruto Fighters, DragonBallZ )

I'm not a big Nintendo fan (not a hater, I even got a Wii), but SSB is prolly my favorite fighting game ever, even over MK.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Cheebee said:
blkfish92 said:
Cheebee said:

As long as it has Tingle as a playable character, I don't care what they name it.

Tingle! LMAO!!

That would make a hilarious edition!

You know he deserves it. If they can have nonsense like ROB, Starwolf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pichu and Jigglypuff, then surely Tingle isn't too much to ask..?

^^this this this this this

Hey, what do you think you're doing...? Don't you know it's impossible for two people in the same thread to express their love for Tingle as a character? It could cause the universe to implode!

Nintendo is going to add tingle people deal with it!

TINGLE FTW!!

blkfish92 said:
Cheebee said:

TINGLE FTW!!

Well at least I get beat him senseless!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
blkfish92 said:
Cheebee said:

TINGLE FTW!!

Well at least I get beat him senseless!

TINGLE is invincible good sir

Chrizum said:
TomaTito said:

melee  - 10 of 24 thesaurus results

Main Entry: melee
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: battle, fight
Synonyms:

affray, battle royal, brawlbroil, brouhaha*,brushclash,
donnybrook, fracas,frayfree-for-all, knock-down-drag-out, rowruckus, ruction, rumpus, scrimmage, scuffle, set-to, skirmish, to-do, tusslewords

Pick your own and start a rumour! I choose you, to-do ...

Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook, here we come.

I personally would go with Super Smash Brothers: Brouhaha

Super Smash Bros. Ruction... hee hee heh

COME ON!  You know it's funny.