By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOUR – Super Smash Bros. Strife to be shown at E3

Strife sounds alright,but, I would of gone with a different name.

Around the Network

Between a Smash Bros title and a Mario one, i would defnitely pick the first to be revealed at E3.
The name sounds ok, but in that line of subtitles i would go for "thrive" instead.

Dear Nintendo, for the next Smash Bros I want:

* A good online system, wiyhout any lag or friend codes.

* Midna as playable character

* Tons of new characters, yes bring everything even the chickens from Zelda.

* DLC and better User generated content.

* Monkeys

Gotta be the most fake looking Cafe news I've seen yet

Title sucks ----------> Game doesn't exist

Around the Network

Strife is not an inclusion of a character. the word Strife is synonymous with struggle/fight , and so are the words melee and brawl.

How about Super Smash Bros Faction, or Clash, or Animosity? or maybe fracas, that sounds cool

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Soleron said:

Title sucks ----------> Game doesn't exist

lol I remember saying that about Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Ok, I have a theory here:

If this indeed he title of the next SSB, and if Cloud Strife is included, the FF7 remake will come to Project Café!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

Ok, I have a theory here:

If this indeed he title of the next SSB, and if Cloud Strife is included, the FF7 remake will come to Project Café!

Cloud's special move: Whining

Gnac said:

Strife? STRIFE?!?

They could have used chaos, uproar, bedlam, or even fracas. But they chose something which sounds like marital discontent.

Some people are just lacking imagination.

Smash Bros. Bedlam doesn't sound too shabby, but they wouldnt use it because people are too dumb to say it correctly lol

I personally will not be satisfied until I see a Smash Bros. Hullabaloo.