By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Anime Character are you most like?

Simple question for fans of anime, from everything you've seen, which character is most like you? (not who you like the most, but who actually resembles your personality or life-situation)

I would say i'm most like Shikamaru Nara from the Naruto series (which definitely bucks the whole "favorite character" thing, as he's hardly my favorite character in that series alone, let alone from all anime/manga overall). I am very smart but i'm also criminally lazy and hate having to do stuff, though ultimately when faced when things i have to do, i do it and usually excel to some degree or other.

So who are you like?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Despite who you see on the left of your screen there, Milliardo and I aren't very much alike aside from some features.

If I had to pick someone, a very few fit... but Trowa Barton fits best in his quietness, loneliness, loyalty, ability to adapt to various situations, and love for animals. Not the most popular character there, but no one else really comes up as alike.

snorlax....I'm lazy,fat...but can still give you the fight of your life

Kenji Harima from School Rumble. We are both passionate lovers/storywriters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Shin Chan NoHara

Same sarcastic humor.. bruttaly honest.. curious.. isn't shy with the ladies..  bit perverted.. sometimes I walks around naked in the appartment.. love choco biscuits.. and I experienced some of his adventures in real life..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I am 100% Creed Diskenth from Black Cats.

Yes, I am insane.

I'd probably do better at this topic if I watched any anime.

...uh, Derek Stiles from the Trauma Center games, I guess. Easygoing and a little unfocused, but able to rise to the occasion when needed. That, and we both wear glasses and have the same general hair style.

NiKKoM said:

Shin Chan NoHara

Same sarcastic humor.. bruttaly honest.. curious.. isn't shy with the ladies..  bit perverted.. sometimes I walks around naked in the appartment.. love choco biscuits.. and I experienced some of his adventures in real life..

How could this be? I love Shin Chan but I'm only lukewarm on NiKKom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Squirtle. I'm blue (most of the time), I feel extra confident with my group and I get a little more crazy with them, and Ash is the only one awesome enough to tame me. Not to mention I have the same awesome pair of sunglasses.

I'm also quite an introvert with that shell of mine.

Fuck yeah.

... n_n

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I came here to say exactly what the OP said. Shikamaru.

I don't usually watch anime but my gf loves Naruto and we agreed I'm a lot like Shikamaru. I have an IQ of 143 but I just can't be bothered to do stuff, lol. I left my job a year ago to focus on my studies on my last year at uni, and now that I'm finished I'm not even gonna bother looking for a job until July (been finished for 2 weeks now).

When I am forced to do stuff, like the OP said, I'm generally good at what I do. I get some of the best grades at uni. I learnt English pretty quickly when I moved to the UK, I was quasi-fluent after 6 months.

I think the fact that I'm intelligent is exactly why I'm lazy, I always found school extremely easy and never once had to study, so now when I am forced to make some sort of effort I'm not used to that and I really dislike it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.