By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter Portable 3 to be Remastered in HD for PS3

I'm personally ready to lose a bit of graphics for HD.

Around the Network

"I'm personally ready to lose a bit of graphics for HD."

Same here. MH tri looks horrible on HDTV.

If you would, re-size you pics next time

Ca you provide a link for these pics? They do look good, but better? Maybe marginally, but not as I'd expect. Crisper maybe, but not better. The bottom picture looks better than the top one as well. Weird.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

you're kidding right? I'm confused now, are we discussing gameplay and everything here because now THAT can be subjective and people might say one is better than the other. but graphics? hell no

No, I'm talking about graphics. Look again and compare it to MH3. They didn't even redo the textures in the HD version, it just looks upscaled and that's it. Not as good as MH3 but the difference isn't huge though.

you ARE being serious 0_0 you do realize, the game will be in HD right? right? and how crappy the sd mhtri will look in comparison on a HD screen right? and did you even see the screenshots posted above? or the original video posted? I'm sorry but just no

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

you're kidding right? I'm confused now, are we discussing gameplay and everything here because now THAT can be subjective and people might say one is better than the other. but graphics? hell no

No, I'm talking about graphics. Look again and compare it to MH3. They didn't even redo the textures in the HD version, it just looks upscaled and that's it. Not as good as MH3 but the difference isn't huge though.

Thats kinda the point its a PSP game ran through  a HD filter... so the fact that some of you guys in here came in here just to point out a Wii game looks better than a PSP game is just damn childish.

Move along people.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

you ARE being serious 0_0 you do realize, the game will be in HD right? right? and how crappy the sd mhtri will look in comparison on a HD screen right? and did you even see the screenshots posted above? or the original video posted? I'm sorry but just no

OMG ENOOOOOUGH!

Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

OMG ENOOOOOUGH!

nah I've just had enough of these hit and run posts from Ninty fans entirely. I know they don't have any games worth talking about in their forums these days but this is just getting out of hand. If they keep posting, I will respond, sorry

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

OMG ENOOOOOUGH!

nah I've just had enough of these hit and run posts from Ninty fans entirely. I know they don't have any games worth talking about in their forums these days but this is just getting out of hand. If they keep posting, I will respond, sorry

Ooh, I see what you did there

I'm surprised you haven't got banned because of that, it's happened before...

Also, Xxain is right. Why are we even arguing when Tri is the clear(ish) winner? A PSP game can't compete, a polished turd is still a turd, after all (not being mean to the PSP, just it lacks the horsepower of a home console )

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

dont get to proud that a Wii game barely looks better than a PSP game... thats nothing to be estatic about.

Conegamer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xxain said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Soriku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

OMG ENOOOOOUGH!

Ooh, I see what you did there

I'm surprised you haven't got banned because of that, it's happened before...

Also, Xxain is right. Why are we even arguing when Tri is the clear(ish) winner? A PSP game can't compete, a polished turd is still a turd, after all (not being mean to the PSP, just it lacks the horsepower of a home console )

why be banned for that? 0_o that's the truth, right now ninty forums is cluttered with threads about why 3ds/cafe/wii is doomed or doing ok or why sony fans are the villainz...I can give you at least 10 posts way worse than mine to ban most of the ninty crowd here..and hey you came in here and derailed the topic, you should be banned too..but look who is still here..it happens all the time tho ;)

but hey going by that definition all wii games are polished turds too compared to HD consoles :D not being mean to the wii here, it just lacks the horsepower of the HD consoles. see how your logic is flawed there?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!