By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Church forced girl, 15, to apologize for pregnancy by rape

This is just pathetic. For people that claim to love Jesus, they sure don't act anything like him.

Around the Network
sapphi_snake said:
DélioPT said:

Is there anything wrong in having a son and not a daughter?

Yes. It's sexist, considering that he chose to send a man to save the world, and not a woman.

Sexist only in your eyes.
If God sends a man, He favours men, had He sent a woman, He would probably be accused of favouring women. Because there`s always someone who isn`t pleased.

DélioPT said:
sapphi_snake said:
DélioPT said:

Is there anything wrong in having a son and not a daughter?

Yes. It's sexist, considering that he chose to send a man to save the world, and not a woman.

Sexist only in your eyes.
If God sends a man, He favours men, had He sent a woman, He would probably be accused of favouring women. Because there`s always someone who isn`t pleased.

Given the rest of the bible I doubt there would be many accusing god of being a feminist.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

yuck this makes me sick to my stomach

Rev.? Must be Baptists... I know us Catholics aren't like that. No offense, it's just that our morals are different then theirs. At least that's what my family and Catholic friends think...just my opinion... I know that if this had happened in the Catholic church, we would make the rapist pay for condemning a girl with carrying a forced pregnancy (rape). I'd slash off the rapist's genitals and make him eat them for doing that to a girl. I've been even more pissed since my one ex got raped after she dated me...

Around the Network

well at least they didnt force her to become his second wife or murder her for being a "whore"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur