By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rune Factory: Oceans gets a NA release and new name

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2011/1578.html and here's the original source http://www.siliconera.com/2011/05/16/rune-factory-tides-of-destiny-crossing-ocean-lands-in-north-america-this-year/

Called Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.  Finally the Wii and PS3 will be pitted against each other in JRPG selling power.  It's time.....for MORTAL KOMBAT!!

Around the Network

Rune Ocean or Rune Factory?

Either way: sold!

badgenome said:

Rune Ocean or Rune Factory?

Either way: sold!

Thank god that was in the part of the thread I can edit.

^_^

Hopefully both will be evenly on par with each other..

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

^_^

Hopefully both will be evenly on par with each other..

Both selling at easily 10k! :P

Around the Network

will get the ps3 version on day 1

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Can anyone who's played Frontier on Wii explain to me what is so amazing about these games?

I honestly want to get hyped, especially since there are so few JRPGs on Wii... but the whole "farming simulation" thing doesn't sound too exciting..

(haven't played any Harvest Moon games either)

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:

Can anyone who's played Frontier on Wii explain to me what is so amazing about these games?

I honestly want to get hyped, especially since there are so few JRPGs on Wii... but the whole "farming simulation" thing doesn't sound too exciting..

Farming Sim x Dungeon rpg = ftw

gumby_trucker said:

Actually the Harvest Moon part of the game is the best.

I didn't really like the combat part of Rune Factory Frontier.

Boutros said:
gumby_trucker said:

Actually the Harvest Moon part of the game is the best.

I didn't really like the combat part of Rune Factory Frontier.

i thought the combat was solid.  and enjoyed taking my pets down with me to murder other animals.   providing no runey management i will consider this game.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur