By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a Wii for Christmas!

Hey!  I got a Wii for christmas so I am now officially part of the next gen console war!

I'm a primarily PC gamer, but every now and then I will pick up a console to play a few games such as last gen I had Resident Evil 4 (GC), Pikmen (GC), and Guitar Hero 1/2 (PS2).  My brother and sister are the main ones who play them though.

Well anyways, what games would you suggest I get other than Super Mario Galaxy which I plan on picking up sometime soon.   And keep in mind this will only be used as second hand gaming, I'm going to be sticking with PC as always as my main gaming platform.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

I need to get a wii..

mM

I suggest:

Fire emblem
Mario & Sonic
Zack & Wiki
Trauma Center New blood
Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles (35$ usd on amazon)
Zelda Twillight princess
The godfather (like 20$ on most stores now)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

you do need to get one its so fun like Super Mario Galaxy i love that game so much i married it. Now buy a Wii NOW. *plays galaxy* sorry for leo-j.

Congratulations on your purchase of a unique, one-of-a-kind, state of the art, best-selling, with more exclusives then you think console.

I'm looking into to purchasing a Wii, but the supply is really bothering the hell out of me. More than likely I will have to stand outside like what your parents did Ickalanda, or wait till supply is not high in demand. Which will be sometime in February or March.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Around the Network

If you're into shooters get Metroid Prime 3 (best single player) or Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (best on-line) or Resident Evil : UC (best co-op)

In the strategy/RPG department get either Fire Emblem or Super Paper Mario

For party games get Mario & Sonic or WarioWare

Other great games are Zack & Wiki, Resident Evil 4, Mario Strikers Charged, SSX Blur, Trauma Center : New Blood and of course the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Oh yeah, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I'm going to be getting that one for sure!

PC Gamer

i...cant...wait...one...more...minute. I need brawl in my life

Don't get Trauma Center, Scarface, or The Godfather. They are not very good. None of them even got over 80% on Game Rankings. But, you must get Metroid Prime 3, and Twilight Princess.

Make sure you wash it first, immerse it in cold water with lots of soap and give it a good scrub down.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com