By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a Wii for Christmas!

how the crap did u get it?

Around the Network

Fire Emblem X, although it might be difficult for you if you start on Normal. Other than that, Zelda and... idk.

Guitar Hero 3 is good.

Like you, I was almost exclusively a PC gamer before I got a Wii. You absolutely have to get Metroid Prime 3 if you like FPS games, it's a great game and it will show you how immersive Wii controls can be when done right.

If you need a second Wii remote, get Wii Play (it includes a remote), you'll have some fun too.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Super Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess are must-haves. Metroid Prime 3 is also very good. If you like strategy games, I'd also get Fire Emblem. Plus, in the coming months, make sure you get Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

Around the Network

I got a Wii for Christmas too. Christmas 2006 lol.

Well, I recommend Guitar Hero 3 and Metroid Prime 3.

Since I didn't feel like reading if anyone else already suggested them.

And also, do you have Halo PC?

HEY join the club! I also got a wii, heck we even got jackets!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Good for you, hopefully you enjoy it more than I did and that it doesn't disappoint you like it has with me.

RENT BEFORE BUYING

Nintendo has usually been good enough that even if I don't completely like everythign in it, I can still enjoy it, but with 3rd parties, I absolutely recommend you find a good rental shop and rent for a day or two, maybe even a week before actually buying anything.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her