By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 software update v3.61 available NOW!

M.U.G.E.N said:

kaz in da houze yo! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge......

RACEEEEEEER!

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

kaz in da houze yo! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge......

RACEEEEEEER!

lol THANK YOU! finally someone said it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Downloading now! Glad all this bullshit is over so the 360 fanboys cannot point out a flaw which for people with PS3's is really a pointless one. Back to playing games without irritating online obsessed people.

not online yet GIANT M00T HAIR :(

siphillis said:
Jdevil3 said:

Any direct link to download the 3.61 firmware on a USB stick? I only see the 3.60 update here:

http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps3/index.htm

I don't want to download it directly from the PS3 because it takes way longer than if I do it from my PC... I hope it's on the site by tomorrow...

I'll think of a new password in the meantime :P

took me 2 minutes to download on ps3

2 minutes?!?!? it takes me 2 minutes to download 1% LOL i dunno why but downloading stuff at my house is allways slow in the daytime but at exactly 12AM-7PM it goes super fast

Around the Network

I'm signed in and trophies synched!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
brendude13 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

RACEEEEEEER!

lol THANK YOU! finally someone said it

I know! I was expecting someone to beat me to it, that took ages.

I installed the patch, but was sad to see that UK PSN isn't up yet, but its coming back tonight apparently, so I'll wait until then