By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - leak alert: New PS3 exclusive coming soon

Dallinor said:
4k1x3r said:
Dallinor said:

With the PS3 collection selling over 2.2 million Sony are eyeing the other games as a cash cow, extremely cheap to make, big sales.

I for one would be interested to play them though, not having a PSP.

-_- Sorry dude but I see this from an other point of view, I don't have the PSP, and I was crying since the day they announced spin offs of GOW on PSP that bring new things to the story, and I think many people will be happy to see them on PS3. I'll be seriously happy, and if this is true this is day 1 buy.

You disagree with me thinking Sony will do this for the easy cash...

because you're excited to see the game on PS3.

What?? 

No because people were waiting for this, and Sony knew it.

Around the Network

wait wait wait so is this comming out for the PSP or PS3?

Profcrab said:

It's a pretty good idea to take certain PSP games (especially sequels of a full console game) and bundle them together to play on the PS3.  Many people probably never played them on the PSP and they can be good games.  Since handheld games are generally shorter, it makes sense to bundle them. Cool

The PSP games are a great example of this, because they allow you to explore the stories that revolve around Kratos with his family, the wars he's been in, the gods who once were his allies and more.

Meh I thought it was something else >_>

This is going to be awesome....

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
Dallinor said:
4k1x3r said:
Dallinor said:

With the PS3 collection selling over 2.2 million Sony are eyeing the other games as a cash cow, extremely cheap to make, big sales.

I for one would be interested to play them though, not having a PSP.

-_- Sorry dude but I see this from an other point of view, I don't have the PSP, and I was crying since the day they announced spin offs of GOW on PSP that bring new things to the story, and I think many people will be happy to see them on PS3. I'll be seriously happy, and if this is true this is day 1 buy.

You disagree with me thinking Sony will do this for the easy cash...

because you're excited to see the game on PS3.

What?? 

No because people were waiting for this, and Sony knew it.

In other words: Sony know people are waiting for the games, so a collection = easy money.

We really aren't in disagreement here, but your posts are certainly confusing me.