By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - leak alert: New PS3 exclusive coming soon

Hmm i wonder if they are remastering those 2 titles for NGP and PS3 collections actually.

That would make a lot of sense.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

that will be awesome since i didnt play the PSP ones yet & it will be much better to play them in HD on my 46 plasma tv

With the PS3 collection selling over 2.2 million Sony are eyeing the other games as a cash cow, extremely cheap to make, big sales.

I for one would be interested to play them though, not having a PSP.

osamanobama said:
badgenome said:

Misleading thread title. PS3 isn't gaining an exclusive, PSP is losing two exclusives.

theyre still playStation exclusives though

Oh god, I thought that by now everyone knew that badgenome rarely posts anything serious. ^^ That was irony :p

Dallinor said:

With the PS3 collection selling over 2.2 million Sony are eyeing the other games as a cash cow, extremely cheap to make, big sales.

-_- Sorry dude but I see this from an other point of view, I don't have the PSP, and I was crying since the day they announced spin offs of GOW on PSP that bring new things to the story, and I think many people will be happy to see them on PS3. I'll be seriously happy, and if this is true this is day 1 buy.

Around the Network

Good thing I didn't buy Ghost of Sparta yet.  But I wouldn't mind having both copies as one package.  Like let me buy Ghost of Sparta digital and get both versions to download (Even if it's 10 bucks more on top to get both versions).  If they decide to make that the case then this can bode well for future handheld titles as I'd grab things digitally and move to PSP if I go on vacation or long trips.

4k1x3r said:
osamanobama said:
badgenome said:

Misleading thread title. PS3 isn't gaining an exclusive, PSP is losing two exclusives.

theyre still playStation exclusives though

Oh god, I thought that by now everyone knew that badgenome rarely posts anything serious. ^^ That was irony :p

i was joking to, hence the smiley face.

i have corrected several people for not noticed his sarcasm, most of the time more obvious than this already obvious time. 

but i out a m=smiley, i hopes people wouldnt think i was being serious

And the E3 spoils start.....

4k1x3r said:
Dallinor said:

-_- Sorry dude but I see this from an other point of view, I don't have the PSP, and I was crying since the day they announced spin offs of GOW on PSP that bring new things to the story, and I think many people will be happy to see them on PS3. I'll be seriously happy, and if this is true this is day 1 buy.

You disagree with me thinking Sony will do this for the easy cash...

because you're excited to see the game on PS3.

What?? 

Sounds actually pretty good.. GIEF DISSIDIA COLLECTION PLOX xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!