By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - North American sales this week are ENORMOUS

im curious about UT3, did it flop this week too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

[am excited]

fkusumot said:

Simply awesome....I just hope Nintendo isn't dumb enough to put up something that cocky.

To Each Man, Responsibility
fkusumot said:

Holy crap! did sony actually do that?

haha that is soo gonna bite them in the ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

What a tease. Any ps3 or 360 software news?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@fkusumot

Thats fake, sony cant say anything about nintendo or xbox or they would be sued.

mM

@fkusumot

Thats fake, sony cant say anything about nintendo or xbox or they would be sued.

mM

Anyone want to take guesses on how many 100k games there will be in the Americas. I'm guessing around 30-35.

leo-j said:
@fkusumot

lol not on this planet...