By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - North American sales this week are ENORMOUS

my only guess it that they are so big he is taking extra time to get them right.. with numbers so huge a few % points off could really screw some stuff up.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

hmm... this reminds me... Maybe my anecdotal data was not all that bad after : )...

just for you all, that said that just because Wii games were wiped out where I live does not mean they sold well everywhere

kiss my ass ; p

psn- tokila

muffdiver11 said:
NA sales are enormous

so is my penis.

On Topic - Yes. Yes they are high.

I don't believe you, do you have a proof?

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Do the Mario!

By the way, I'm on topic.... ;) hahaha

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

W =HAT?

mM

Well I personally ventured into my local walmart for a few neccessities and went by the electronics department as I ususally do.

MS, Sony - all full , 1 360 Arcade gone, PS3 case filled up, PSP's packed.

Wii games looked pretty solid (only a few spots empty), no Wii's obviously

the DS section was decimated. There were 3 different games in stock, no DS's , zero. A few of the three different games (no I didnt stick around to look closely, way too crowded). Every other spot in the DS section was empty (I live in a crap poor county as is, so its no suprise that the cheapest was the most empty). Another big observation were the accessories, no Wii accessories left, no charging stations, only a few wii-gloves, nothing else left, remotes or otherwise. (There were Pallets of single accessory packs - a pallet of display of some kind of wii gloves and cases for wiimotes, one with cases and stylus for ds, etc, all 3rd party junk)

jlrx, When did you go?

psn- tokila

I went today actually, after work. I was in no way going there on the 24th, it was closed on the 25th, and today it was packed with people (say 30-40% return's shoppers)

Damn. I want to see the numbers now! If it's as monumental as everyone thinks it will be worth the wait.

Just kiss the tip.