By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Trades increased by 200% since PSN crash

papflesje said:
Lostplanet22 said:
papflesje said:

Belgian indie retailer Gameswap

Let's pick a retail thing that no one in Belgium basically has EVER heard of and make it a part of the statement to "show" something ... if they had asked Fnac / Game Mania / ... then I could accept it a bit more, but gameswap, really?

It is a popular store in Gent....And you were from Antwerp right?   Maybe it is time to face Belgium is more than Antwerp =p.

Pick 1 store and generalize it for the statement made in the thread title seems a bit overboard. As I said: if they picked Game Mania and the likes...

besides, there's nothing else in Belgium aside from Antwerp (Gent is a fun distraction, nothing else :p)

Just pointing out it is not that unknown like you think it is :). 

Around the Network

Well according to VGC PS3 is still in first place and still beating out the Wii.

Lostplanet22 said:
papflesje said:
Lostplanet22 said:
papflesje said:

Belgian indie retailer Gameswap

Let's pick a retail thing that no one in Belgium basically has EVER heard of and make it a part of the statement to "show" something ... if they had asked Fnac / Game Mania / ... then I could accept it a bit more, but gameswap, really?

It is a popular store in Gent....And you were from Antwerp right?   Maybe it is time to face Belgium is more than Antwerp =p.

Pick 1 store and generalize it for the statement made in the thread title seems a bit overboard. As I said: if they picked Game Mania and the likes...

besides, there's nothing else in Belgium aside from Antwerp (Gent is a fun distraction, nothing else :p)

Just pointing out it is not that unknown like you think it is :). 

Fact remains it's basically futile to do this with Gameswap if it's only a local store, which wouldn't know how it is in an entire region / country