By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The gamrConnect 2.0 Hype Thread

ioi said:

Still some bugs to iron out... may slip a day or two...

Khuutra's avatars are always a fantastic source of scowling faces.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
twesterm said:
ioi said:
  • You will be able to reply on smart phones and PS3 browser. We will also have a mobile version of the site in the next few months and an iPhone app
  • I'm not sure what the date issue is either?

Sweet!

That's all I need to know, I really only use my laptop at home for VGChartz and various other little things but now I can move my laptop somewhere else because I'll rarely need it.  ^^

Yes yes yes!!

So I can post my E3 reactions from my lounger around the pool whilst in the sun next week... much to the annoyance of my wife!

My god I'm sad.

On the contrary, you should be happy.

Has anyone else noticed that VGC updates always take place just before E3?

Kantor said:
kowenicki said:
twesterm said:
ioi said:
  • You will be able to reply on smart phones and PS3 browser. We will also have a mobile version of the site in the next few months and an iPhone app

Sweet!

That's all I need to know, I really only use my laptop at home for VGChartz and various other little things but now I can move my laptop somewhere else because I'll rarely need it.  ^^

Yes yes yes!!

So I can post my E3 reactions from my lounger around the pool whilst in the sun next week... much to the annoyance of my wife!

My god I'm sad.

Stop spoiling it for the children! It's like telling a child Santa isn't real so you will get your gift even if your bad, if they know the truth there will be madness and not the good kind with pillage instead the kind were everyone complains about the update yelling at us for another one before E3. Like Christmas you can't move the date of E3 it's somthing holy just like these updates are to santa claus, with out E3 these updates seem like nothing special out of the blue causing depression for users when they have no clue when the next update will be. But on further note it's most important to keep it a secret so we can keep taking the milk and cookies they leave out for the Update to eat while on it's trip around the world to each fourm users house.

Former something....

Is anyone else unable to log out?? Everytime I try it redirects me to "My Games"

Kantor said:
kowenicki said:
twesterm said:
ioi said:

Sweet!

Yes yes yes!!

My god I'm sad.

Yes I have! But why? Are you masochistic or just for the sake of it?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Kantor said:
kowenicki said:

Yes yes yes!!

My god I'm sad.

Yes I have! But why? Are you masochistic or just for the sake of it?

Happy about the fact that the update is finally (almost) here.

Come on, ioi. You can't let this update come out after Duke Nukem Forever

ioi said:
Did it live up to the hype?

Yeah, its really nice so far. Takes a few minutes to find all the features, but that is to be expected. Can't wait to see how it holds up to E3. lol

ioi said:

Shouldn't you be busy fixing bugs right now? ;)

Things are looking pretty good! Thanks for bringing back the "Post in a thread I started" points :)

Arcturus said:
ioi said:

Shouldn't you be busy fixing bugs right now? ;)

Things are looking pretty good! Thanks for bringing back the "Post in a thread I started" points :)

You greedy bastard. You just wanted it because you run the Trophy League.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ioi said:

The short answer, yes!