By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The gamrConnect 2.0 Hype Thread

yo_john117 said:

Heh I'm fairly sure I'm the only one who visits the site on a WP7...unfortunately I can't post in threads for some reason with it though.

A vgchartz WP7 app would be awesome but it doesn't look likely :-/

Have you tried posting in html mode? That works for other phones 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

Am I the only one who noticed Machina and Torillian testing 2.0 with a discussion about testicles?

I'm jealous.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Seece said:
radiantshadow92 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

don't forget to put in like buttons!

lol its the single reason why facebook destroyed myspace

What's the obsession with like buttons! Hatmoza is gonna stalk all my posts to dislike them

Bwahahahahaha!

I resent that! ~dislike

EDIT: I don't know why you're so against the 'Like' feature. Understand, that it's only a 'like' system. You can't go around disliking posts because facebook never added such a feature. Could you imagine the trollfestfuck facebook would become if they ever kneeled to the request of the  millions of whiny facebook users who demanded a dislike feature for the last couple of years. It would have been terrible.

I personally see no harm in a 'like' feature. I'm totally against a 'like/dislike' feature.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dsister said:
yo_john117 said:

Heh I'm fairly sure I'm the only one who visits the site on a WP7...unfortunately I can't post in threads for some reason with it though.

A vgchartz WP7 app would be awesome but it doesn't look likely :-/

Have you tried posting in html mode? That works for other phones 

How do I turn on html mode though? Actually I don't know if my phone even has that yet (I think its coming in the Mango WP7 update)

yo_john117 said:

How do I turn on html mode though? Actually I don't know if my phone even has that yet (I think its coming in the Mango WP7 update)

In the reply box on bottom there is a button that says "html" it brings up a box. I know the iPhone and android phone can post like that

(It's right beside the question mark button, under the paragraph box)

Edit: lol silly, it's a feature on vgc not on phones :P

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

any chance we can make things like

again?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

any chance we can make things like

again?

Just wishfull thinking.

Above: still the best game of the year.

wow. looks really neat. especially excited for the customization options. good work guys!

Just a few questions.

1.  Does posting a reply work much like it does now where there is a popup?  If so, does it disappear when you click off of it, causing you to lose the text you typed?

2.  Is there an option to stop keep me at the top of the page when I click on a thread instead of skipping to the last post on the page?

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:

Just a few questions.

1.  Does posting a reply work much like it does now where there is a popup?  If so, does it disappear when you click off of it, causing you to lose the text you typed?

2.  Is there an option to stop keep me at the top of the page when I click on a thread instead of skipping to the last post on the page?

I'm curious too, #1 is quite annoying, #2 not much, but the option to choose where to land would be time-saving, so definitely welcome like any practical improvement.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!