By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Bigger Story And More Destruction

@barozi pretty much yeah but maybe a spoiler alert next time??

@pearljam  read barozi's post he breaks it down barney style and if you dont understand that i dont know what to tell you. I understood Blops the entire time, you didnt that blows. Hell maybe someone understood MW2 ive yet to meet that person even the most staunch MW2 defenders couldnt explain to me what the hell happened

Around the Network
oniyide said:

@barozi pretty much yeah but maybe a spoiler alert next time??

@pearljam  read barozi's post he breaks it down barney style and if you dont understand that i dont know what to tell you. I understood Blops the entire time, you didnt that blows. Hell maybe someone understood MW2 ive yet to meet that person even the most staunch MW2 defenders couldnt explain to me what the hell happened

what someone didn't play Black Ops yet ?????

oldschoolfool said:

That article really did'nt give us anything but a bunch of speculation.

That's Kotaku. 

@barozi  you never know man, hell i didnt play super Metroid until just a few months ago

Bigger environments! Epic Scale!  More Destruction!  COD2 engine!?!?

WHAT THE F**k!

It may be fun, but I doubt it'll as technically improved as they say.

Around the Network
PearlJam said:
oniyide said:

bigger story?? how about a better story? MW2 was terrible and say what you will about Blops at least you knew what the hell was going on

Wait...you knew what the Hell was going on in Black OPs? That campaign was fun, but it was a clusterfuck of bullshit going on. It made no sense.

That game world was on the cliched side, but at least more coherant.  It was the same basic thing as in the more recent modern combat games, of the United States being invaded, but at least it didn't go off the rails in an insanely mad way that Modern Warfare 2 did, or had the beyond inane America is invaded angle.  And I do know the basic idea of Black Ops and the madness in it, but at least it held together.  Music wasn't nearly as epic is MW2 2 in Black Ops though.

Please don't turn this game into Bad Company 2!  I like CoD for what it is and hope they don't change the formula too dramatically.  I will get BF3 for my large-scale game with destructibility.  Some of the most fun maps on CoD are the really small ones. 

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D