By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Bigger Story And More Destruction

Nice to know the series is improving/upgrading something.(imo)

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Thats nice and all, but if its Linear, then no thanks.

Whats the point of having a new hardware (Wii 2,720 and PS4) if game developers will keep using the same out dated gameplay? You can make all the COD games run on last gen hardware...

bigger story?? how about a better story? MW2 was terrible and say what you will about Blops at least you knew what the hell was going on

oniyide said:

bigger story?? how about a better story? MW2 was terrible and say what you will about Blops at least you knew what the hell was going on

Wait...you knew what the Hell was going on in Black OPs? That campaign was fun, but it was a clusterfuck of bullshit going on. It made no sense.

^^it made alot more sense than MW2, played that campaign twice and still didnt know what the hell happned. BLOPs guy got brainwashed, broke thru his programming, made sense to me, but then again i love that espionage crap and watch anime so.....

Around the Network
PearlJam said:
oniyide said:

Wait...you knew what the Hell was going on in Black OPs? That campaign was fun, but it was a clusterfuck of bullshit going on. It made no sense.

Totally disagree. MW2 was the only one where you needed background information from CoD4 and it still was confusing because there was so much shit going on.

The story in Black Ops was easy to understand.

oniyide said:

^^it made alot more sense than MW2, played that campaign twice and still didnt know what the hell happned. BLOPs guy got brainwashed, broke thru his programming, made sense to me, but then again i love that espionage crap and watch anime so.....

Spoiler below:

yep brainwashed in thinking that he must take revenge on the bad guys and that his old friend Reznov was still alive, but in "reality" he died after the escape from the prison.

And the guys who lock you up in this room are your old comrades who try to figure out where the bad guys keep their toxic gas rockets.

oniyide said:

BLOPs covered many topics that I have great interest in, such as the Kenenndy Assassination, The Bay of Pigs failure and basically the Cold War in general. But I still didn't know what the Hell was going most of the time.

Saying something made more sense than MW2, is like saying something smells better than shit. Not really a compliment lol. I do agree that MW2 made no sense, I think it was about hamburgers though.

radiantshadow92 said:

Ill believe it when i see it.

Barozi said:
PearlJam said:
oniyide said:

Totally disagree. MW2 was the only one where you needed background information from CoD4 and it still was confusing because there was so much shit going on.

The story in Black Ops was easy to understand.

I never said that MW2 made any sense, I just don't think BLOPs made too much sense either. Most people I have talked to about the subject didn't really understand it either.