By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anonymous is mad ((again) and feel they need to say something (again)

Porcupine_I said:
Diablerie said:

Squilliam said:

Ajescent said:
Squilliam said:

What they say is quite reasonable. I don't see why anyone ought to have a problem with this statement.

My problem is whilst they continue to fight, it's stopping me and millions of people from doing what we want. Ironically, it's the thing that they are meant to be "fighting" for. I think they've lost sight of their original goal and it's slowly turning into a pissing contest between them and Sony.

They have as much to do with PSN going down as Christians have to do with burning crosses as signs of hate on the front lawns of dark skinned people.

Hmmm, your move...

Now it all makes sense suddenly! They only hate Sony because the Playstation is BLACK!

The 360S would like a word with you and yeah, the race thing confused me as well...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Diablerie said:

Squilliam said:

Ajescent said:
Squilliam said:

What they say is quite reasonable. I don't see why anyone ought to have a problem with this statement.

My problem is whilst they continue to fight, it's stopping me and millions of people from doing what we want. Ironically, it's the thing that they are meant to be "fighting" for. I think they've lost sight of their original goal and it's slowly turning into a pissing contest between them and Sony.

They have as much to do with PSN going down as Christians have to do with burning crosses as signs of hate on the front lawns of dark skinned people.

Hmmm, your move...

I like it. Lets leave it in play.

Tease.

I always find this funny since the ones who "hacked" their PS3 can play online, but the "legitimate" owners can't.

Of course updating to a custom firmware is not hacking and isn't illegal as well.

But yes I think PSN will be up soon. If not this week, it will be up next.

Galaki said:
hxczuner said:

Or, because they cannot prove that they themselves are NOT responsible

Guilty until proven innocent.

That's not really what I'm saying. If you're the kid in school who always throws things in class, is anyone going to believe it wasn't you when someone else throws something in class? The fact that they have no credibility, and no means to really defend themselves (because they don't exist) is their issue right now.

3DS | 2363-5694-1881 | lpfisher

hxczuner said:
Galaki said:
hxczuner said:

That's not really what I'm saying. If you're the kid in school who always throws things in class, is anyone going to believe it wasn't you when someone else throws something in class? The fact that they have no credibility, and no means to really defend themselves (because they don't exist) is their issue right now.

there was a kid at my school that always picked on people and always got in trouble.  funny thing is (just like you allude to above) i know for a fact that a least a few of the things he got in trouble for wasn't actually his fault but he had such a bad rep it didn't matter.

one day he was so angry at someone for pointing the finger at him (wrongly?!?  i can't be sure) that he drove his car through the kid's parent's garage door.  his license plate fell off during the collision and the police where waiting for him at his house by the time he came home. 

i never did hear from him again.  he went to juvinille detention after that and never came back.

Around the Network

Must they always be so long-winded? All that shit could have been presented in 2 paragraphs or less. They sure as hell didn't need about a thousand words to say "it wasn't us; we're annoyed you think so; you're breaking the law; we will exact vengeance." I'm just pissed I had to read a damn essay to understand that.

hxczuner said:
Galaki said:
hxczuner said:

My point still stand. By putting blame on a "likely" target without solid proof means you could be letting the real target get away.

How do you feel if you get thrown in jail for rape just because you happen to pass by the scene?

Infamous 2 coming soon...ups am i wrong here?sorry i just thought this would be a fresh air in this thread ^^

Galaki said:
hxczuner said:
Galaki said:
hxczuner said:

My point still stand. By putting blame on a "likely" target without solid proof means you could be letting the real target get away.

How do you feel if you get thrown in jail for rape just because you happen to pass by the scene?

when your a known self proclaimed rapist............

goforgold said:
Galaki said:
hxczuner said:
Galaki said:
hxczuner said:

when your a known self proclaimed rapist............

Then you would already be in jail....