By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anonymous is mad ((again) and feel they need to say something (again)

badgenome said:

no picture x_x

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ail said:

You know if you don't exist you don't publish press releases...

I think the FBI should start by arresting the guy that issued that press release and charge him for being a sore looser and a whiner...

The more I read their latest statement the more they sound like some forum  bullies that are only fine as long as noone knows their real identity...

that made me lol.  xD

Ajescent said:
badgenome said:

no picture x_x

image is anonymous

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ajescent said:

no picture x_x

It's just a bunch of animals yawning.

How did Anonymous close #opsony if there is no Anonymous to begin with?

To be honest, I stopped caring who's responsible for what, I just want psn back now. My only arguement regarding Anonymous is that the more they protest and threathen action, the less innocent they seem.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Ajescent said:

no picture x_x

It's just a bunch of animals yawning.

How did Anonymous close #opsony if there is no Anonymous to begin with?

But hey it's fine to blame sony as a corporation when someone working there billed someone wrongly >_>

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

so let me get this straight...

anon attacks psn and sony websites bringing them down temporaily...

afterwards anon threatens to do protests outside of sony stores ( which fails )...

finally they say that they are planning their biggest attack yet just before psn was taken down by sony...

now they are wondering why people suspect that it was them...

o_O.Q said:

afterwards anon threatens to do protests outside of sony stores ( which fails )...

finally they say that they are planning their biggest attack yet just before psn was taken down by sony...

Got it

3DS | 2363-5694-1881 | lpfisher

My favorite part:

"Apparently Sony will have to learn the hard way that corporate malfeasance will not go unpunished. When the dust settles Sony may have more to fear from a massive class action lawsuit by their user base than the brief actions of the Global Hacker Nerd Brigade, Anonymous... Let THE GAMEs begin. :>

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us."

LOL!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

hxczuner said:
o_O.Q said:

Got it

You guys seem to forget does not exist therefore can not be held responsible for what people may or may not do under its name unless it's officially sanctioned and approved by Anonymous...which does not exist.