By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

mM
Around the Network

Looks like first week of PSN crisis hasnt affected PS3 at all, its had lower drops than 360 after easter in EMEAA and only sligtly more in  Americas.

The Wii's price drop could not come at a better time.  Go get you one.

pslee said:

when was the last time PS3 outsold WII in the US?

last month(March), and probably the entirety of april

mM
Xenostar said:

Looks like first week of PSN crisis hasnt affected PS3 at all, its had lower drops than 360 after easter in EMEAA and Americas.

EMEAA software with online part receive some impact.

Around the Network

Oh Baby, Sony on top of the list. Love it. 

Looks like psn didn't make a dent in sales

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ethomaz said:
Xenostar said:

Looks like first week of PSN crisis hasnt affected PS3 at all, its had lower drops than 360 after easter in EMEAA and Americas.

EMEAA software with online part receive some impact.

Yeah good spot, bound to happen i guess especially if buying for online, only thing i have on order is LA Noire tho, and im not gonna switch and forfeit my free T shirt and 1 disk instead of 3.

Bwah bwah bwah bwaaaaahhhhhh.

PSP is raking in the cash, don't know what the hubbub is all about, maybe I should I play my 1000 for the first time in three years.

I'm guessing that the Wii took a hit because of the upcoming price cut? Don't really know, I'm not a sales person.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Doobie_wop said:

Bwah bwah bwah bwaaaaahhhhhh.

PSP is raking in the cash, don't know what the hubbub is all about, maybe I should I play my 1000 for the first time in three years.

I'm guessing that the Wii took a hit because of the upcoming price cut? Don't really know, I'm not a sales person

It seems wii is losing it's appeal and I doubt the price cut will boost wii at all.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d