By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ahahaha, the psp and the DS are manhandling the 3DS like it is nothing and i doubt the software will help. GO GO SONY!!!!!!!

Around the Network

The PSN being down didn't affect PS3 sales and it is no1 again, though I expected that. Very good PSP numbers, too.

All of Nintendo's consoles at the bottom of the list, though not by a huge margin. The Wii pricecut will help, though, and may put the Wii at 1st for a few weeks.

Xbox most popular console in America and I don't think anything can change that at this point.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Anyone else experiencing problems with the software totals charts - a lot of the games are coming up with 0 units sold in Americas and EMMEA. and for some reason a lot of 360 software is lower than it was before. bizzare!!

Carl2291 said:
kitler53 said:

wii just got a price cut -- should go up or at least stay level. 

i'll probably get banned for this but whatever ... this is my personal best order of console sales imaginable!!

I once got banned for saying PS3 should be beating the Wii.

Be careful.

oh i know, i know very well.  i've been banned before for being happy when the ps3 outsold the wii for a week.  but still ...

ps3 > psp > 360 > ds > 3ds >wii          how can i not love that order?  all of my favorites are on top!

i'm willing to risk the ban to express my opinion on this one.  xD

Is it me or are all the PS3 and Xbox numbers screwed up on this site under Softweare totals?

For example Black Ops is at 0.29 million.

Around the Network

mM

Lol I can't even deal with these turn of events...haha

Anyway what were the games released during those week for PSP? I know I'm loving FF4 Complete Collections but I doubt it was release that week, or maybe it's cause of the Golden Week in Japan? That's one hella boost for the PSP. And wtf is wrong with PS3? Still number one despite the shit it gone through, although, sales might decrease for next week sales as the bad news was told I think before the end of April, I think? But I guess if it stayed afloat next week, it means that ps3 can go on without PSN, and everything would still be okay.LOL

And damn @ 3DS numbers, new games should be release already. Still, it was a very competitive week for the 2nd,3rd and 4th placers last week. Wii might get an increase when the price drop takes effect. So this last place means pretty alright for the meantime. I wonder what will Sony and MS do to counter that. Considering, PS3 is still in a good position despite the PSN issue, I guess MS is going to make the move first. Probably an emergency price drop or discounts. Let's see.

Pretty bad week for SW sales.

leo-j said:
kitler53 said:
Carl2291 said:
kitler53 said:

wii just got a price cut -- should go up or at least stay level. 

i'll probably get banned for this but whatever ... this is my personal best order of console sales imaginable!!

I once got banned for saying PS3 should be beating the Wii.

Be careful.

oh i know, i know very well.  i've been banned before for being happy when the ps3 outsold the wii for a week.  but still ...

ps3 > psp > 360 > ds > 3ds >wii          how can i not love that order?  all of my favorites are on top!

i'm willing to risk the ban to express my opinion on this one.  xD

the mods have become easy, I've seen posts here that if you'd say  them 2 years ago you'd get banned for a week..

you'd say the word fanboy, you'd be banned, now it's changed, people have become light headed, I guess the site traffic dropped and they didn't want to scare people away

No theyre no better, last week i said something like Street Fighter IV got that high a mark but it isnt even that good of a game and i was banned. Another time someone made a thread saying Democrats think Gay marriage should be banned and i said i think it should to, banned again.

Modding has always been awful here.

It's funny how things change.  Go back to 2007 and show somebody this chart, and they'd be like "lol yeah right".  Go back to 2005 and they'd be like "about what I expected.  PS3's kidna low though, and 360's really high."

AMERICAS ADJUSTMENTS

PS3 up 22,007
3DS up 639
PS2 up 78
Wii up 44

X360 down 43
PSP down 253
DS down 1,076

That's because the PS3, aka 50 million, is the KING of ADJUSTMENTS or UNDERTRACKED.

Just to explain this week adjusts are from the good NPD March numbers... PS3 was the only console not changed yet.