By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Silicon Knights on Too Human: We Intend to Finish the Trilogy [Exclusive]

Industrygamers

Remember Too Human? The game was released in August 2008 exclusively for the Xbox 360 and was supposed to have been the start of a successful trilogy on Microsoft's console. Unfortunately the game bombed, receiving only a 65 on Metacritic and selling just 168,000 copies in its release month. 

Silicon Knights' futuristic retelling of Norse mythology may one day continue, however, the developer told IndustryGamers. Silicon Knights President Denis Dyack told us, "We intend to finish the trilogy but no comment beyond that... You know, there's very public litigation around that."

Dyack, of course, is referring to his ongoing lawsuit with Epic Games, which he claims provided less than complete Unreal Engine code, and so Silicon Knights said it had to rebuild the game's engine. For its part, Epic maintains that it will be "fully vindicated" in court.

If Silicon Knights is able to move forward with its plans for a trilogy, the developer will no doubt have to make some serious changes to the game mechanics, which were terribly repetitive throughout the adventure. 

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/silicon-knights-on-too-human-we-intend-to-finish-the-trilogy-exclusive/

Around the Network

Finish it? How about start over.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Say what u want i liked this game.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Better companies, with less bad games have gone under... Silicon Knights should have 3 years ago..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Too Bad.

Around the Network

I hope so! For the price I picked up Too Human for it was quite fun

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

so wht it sucked anyway!

IMO

Ow and HA HA!

for people bitching about nsanity never posting BAD Microsoft news...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

badgenome said:

Too Bad.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Mr Puggsly said:

Finish it? How about start over.

This....

Seriously im surprised they haven't gone out of business really.

Hopefully they can do MUCH better this time but I won't be holding my breath.