By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Silicon Knights on Too Human: We Intend to Finish the Trilogy [Exclusive]

NightDragon83 said:

Hey SK... instead of making a sequel to a medicre game that no one gave a shit about and almost bankrupted your company, how about a sequel to a great game that tons of people enjoyed and would put you guys back on the map?  Like say, oh, I don't know... ETERNAL DARKNESS maybe???

Eternal Darkness...great game? No argument there. That tons of people enjoyed? Sadly, this is far from reality. Eternal Darkness is what we call "a hidden gem".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Hey SK... instead of making a sequel to a medicre game that no one gave a shit about and almost bankrupted your company, how about a sequel to a great game that tons of people enjoyed and would put you guys back on the map?  Like say, oh, I don't know... ETERNAL DARKNESS maybe???

Eternal Darkness...great game? No argument there. That tons of people enjoyed? Sadly, this is far from reality. Eternal Darkness is what we call "a hidden gem".

well, it's good time for Nintendo to get them to make Eternal Darkness 2 for Cafe's launch (and market the hell out of it)

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

huaxiong90 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Well it sold about as much as Too Human did in the US LTD according to NPD... approx 300,000 copies.  Only did around 20k in Japan, not sure about Europe since there's no data on it.  Not bad for a new IP released early in the life of a system that was known more for its Mario and family-friendly games than mature, survival horror games (with the obvious exception of the RE remake and RE4).

Still, I'd venture to say that judging from all the accolades it recieved and how bad fans have been clamoring for a sequel (especially since SK hinted at one with the complete ending), I still think it would be in SK's best interest to work on a sequel to ED rather than Too Human.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/27584962/this-generation-microsoft-only-brought-7-new-ips-that-they-own-to-the-table.?msg_id=328271519

NiKKoM said:

Ow and HA HA!

for people bitching about nsanity never posting BAD Microsoft news...

Ms doesnt own Silicon Knights does it?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
epicberserk said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/27584962/this-generation-microsoft-only-brought-7-new-ips-that-they-own-to-the-table.?msg_id=328271519

That's something that some guy said on a forum. What is that guy's source who said that? Everyone else here has given you more legitimate sources. This is hard to believe.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence