By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News on Osama Bin Laden (necrobump)

Who is this Obama Bin Laden? What kind of games did he make?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
Cirio said:
osamanobama said:
Cirio said:
osamanobama said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

Hide and Seek is a game when one person seeks and many people hide. Osama had thousands of people on his ass, very very hot weather, and have you seen his clothing??? He is definately  the hide and seek master for hiding for more than 10 years. 

well when you have the pakistanis protecting you, no wonder it took us so long to kill him.

pakistan is mostly to blame

...Wow. So much ignorance in this post. No offense but I won't even bother trying to explain how stupid your post it.

err. they gave him shelter and kept inteligence about his location away from us.

they were and are agianst us the entire time. pakistan is not our friends.

hell, we just killed osama in omombad (not even going to try with spelling) a very populace city, inside a compound with lots of security. you trying to tell me that the pakistani government didnt know about this, that they were actively pursuing him as much as US.

1.Do you have any proof of Pakistan keeping his location away from the US, or are you pulling this out of your ass? Pakistan is America's greatest ally in this war, and the Pakistani intelligence have been working carefully with the US to track Al Qaeda members for the past 10 years. 2. Osama isn't the only Al Qaeda leader that Pakistan has captured, there have been many more before him.

3. And for the record, even President Obama thanked the Pakistani government and said that he has been working closely with them all these years.

1. its called logic

a man doesnt just hide inside your country, in a populace city no less, and you dont know about it. pakistan is al-quada sympathetic.

2. they didnt capture him, US special forces infultrated the compound and took him out, and now possess the body.

3. he had to, officially we are allies. behind closed doors, its a much different story

edit: i wasnt arguing with anyone, your post was the first one with arguementation

now you have to change your username to "Obamanosama"!

whoop 2 wars and finally a kill, wow what an achievement

im happy lots of people got their "revenge"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So much for a 2012 relection.  Socom Navy seals did there job right.  :)   

ThePS3News said:

So much for a 2012 relection.  Socom Navy seals did there job right.  :)

You forgot Kevin Butler!

Anyway, this topic doesn't belong in Website discussion.  Now we have to bring Osama back to life and re-start the whole game.  Way to go, Trunkswd.  You ruined it for everybody!

Around the Network

and let the new world order begin

Best new i have gotten this week

Photoshoped !!? , As always something isn't being told.

Double post <_<

And not a single fuck was given in the rest of the world.