By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News on Osama Bin Laden (necrobump)

So thankful justice has finally been done.

Thousands of my fellow country men, women, and children died horrible and undeserved deaths.

America will never stop in our resolve to pursue and bring to justice those that harm us, our friends, and our allies around the world.

This is a moment for all of us to celebrate. May those who lost loved ones due to this evil son of a bitch breath a final sigh of relief, we have finally given this horrible abomination of a man what he deserved.

America the beautiful. The land of the free. And the home of the brave.

Around the Network

trunkswd said:
CGI-Quality said:
Darth Tigris said:

You sir have made my night!

Mine as well!

Good stuff!

Tifa got MOVES!

osamanobama said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

Hide and Seek is a game when one person seeks and many people hide. Osama had thousands of people on his ass, very very hot weather, and have you seen his clothing??? He is definately  the hide and seek master for hiding for more than 10 years. 

well when you have the pakistanis protecting you, no wonder it took us so long to kill him.

pakistan is mostly to blame

...Wow. So much ignorance in this post. No offense but I won't even bother trying to explain how stupid your post it.

Around the Network

Cirio said:
osamanobama said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

Hide and Seek is a game when one person seeks and many people hide. Osama had thousands of people on his ass, very very hot weather, and have you seen his clothing??? He is definately  the hide and seek master for hiding for more than 10 years. 

well when you have the pakistanis protecting you, no wonder it took us so long to kill him.

...Wow. So much ignorance in this post. No offense but I won't even bother trying to explain how stupid your post it.

err. they gave him shelter and kept inteligence about his location away from us.

they were and are agianst us the entire time. pakistan is not our friends.

hell, we just killed osama in omombad (not even going to try with spelling) a very populace city, inside a compound with lots of security. you trying to tell me that the pakistani government didnt know about this, that they were actively pursuing him as much as US.

Stop the constant bickering and arguing in this thread.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME AND PLACE FOR THAT.

Now is a time of celebration. A time of looking to the future, one which suddenly and beautifully looks much brighter. A mass murdering psychopath has been put to justice, and really the most you guys can do is throw blame around and crack jokes how Osama is the "hide and seek champion." Please for just a moment internet, embrace the moment, get along, and lets all just live as one happy speices as we should be. We spend far too much time battling over useless tiny things that seperate us and don't focus on the much larger and more important things that unite us.

We are the greatest know form of life in the known universe. And a force of evil that sought nothing but war, cruelty, and turning against each other has been silenced.

Long live America. Long live the human race!

osamanobama said:
Cirio said:
osamanobama said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

err. they gave him shelter and kept inteligence about his location away from us.

they were and are agianst us the entire time. pakistan is not our friends.

hell, we just killed osama in omombad (not even going to try with spelling) a very populace city, inside a compound with lots of security. you trying to tell me that the pakistani government didnt know about this, that they were actively pursuing him as much as US.

Do you have any proof of Pakistan keeping his location away from the US, or are you pulling this out of your ass? Pakistan is America's greatest ally in this war, and the Pakistani intelligence have been working carefully with the US to track Al Qaeda members for the past 10 years. Osama isn't the only Al Qaeda leader that Pakistan has captured, there have been many more before him.

And for the record, even President Obama thanked the Pakistani government and said that he has been working closely with them all these years.

EDIT: BenVTrigger is right. I'm not gonna try arguing about this. Don't reply to this.

badgenome said:

Killed a week ago by a U.S. bomb, apparently.

Nope, he was killed in a mansion in Islamabad a la Scarface style with a shooting and everything.

Socom 4: U.S Navy Seals sales to sky rocket through the roof? Lolz they were involved in the killing.