By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News on Osama Bin Laden (necrobump)

CGI-Quality said:
ShadowSoldier said:

This man mastered the game of Hide and Seek

Some master! He's dead, meaning he failed!

Hide and Seek is a game when one person seeks and many people hide. Osama had thousands of people on his ass, very very hot weather, and have you seen his clothing??? He is definately  the hide and seek master for hiding for more than 10 years. 

Around the Network

They're saying he may have died from a headshot.

BOOM HEADSHOT motherfucker

Darth Tigris said:

Two best things I've seen about this yet.  Enjoy!

lololololol

the psn one is so funny.

also i have seen that gif of obama before, how did they do that, is it photoshoped, it looks so real

what does this have anything to do with Obamas educational background? stick to what's IMPORTANT people! geez

OT: hell yeah...dunno how much of an impact this will have or if it's a good one even (as in will this make other terrorists go bonkers and attack other countries even more or what)...but yeah finally it's done

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
Darth Tigris said:

You sir have made my night!

Ditto on that.  That gif is awesome.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

what does this have anything to do with Obamas educational background? stick to what's IMPORTANT people! geez

OT: hell yeah...dunno how much of an impact this will have or if it's a good one even (as in will this make other terrorists go bonkers and attack other countries even more or what)...but yeah finally it's done

You're right, when a reporter in CNN mentioned it... what if it's dangerous?

He got what he deserved, but what will be the consecuences of this? Could this act in the long term do more harm than good?

It hurts to admit this, but Osama Bin Laden was a good planner, what if there is a side of this day we don't know about?

Sooo with this whole Bin Laden thing...COD: Modern Warfare 3 mission confirmed? lol

CGI-Quality said:
SpartenOmega117 said:
CGI-Quality said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Hide and Seek is a game when one person seeks and many people hide. Osama had thousands of people on his ass, very very hot weather, and have you seen his clothing??? He is definately  the hide and seek master for hiding for more than 10 years. 

Did that really just fly over your head?

??lol

CGI-Quality said:
SpartenOmega117 said:
CGI-Quality said:
SpartenOmega117 said:
CGI-Quality said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Did that really just fly over your head?

??lol

It was joke bozo!

ha, lol! I guess it really did just fly over my head. Couldn't tell (someone on facebook had the same hide and seek comment)

hasanwhy said:

I am so relieved. I do not enjoy the death of any human but you cannot help but to feel a sense of justice has been given. As a muslim, I was bullied so much when I was an adolescent. I still have the mental scars. To finally see the man who brought so much pain to my life finally pass away, i can finally move on. Finally. 

dany612 said:

He killed my father! He deserves to die!!!!!!

Wow that's surreal. We actually got victims of the 9/11 in vgchartz? I'm glad you guys got to see this happen then.