By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News on Osama Bin Laden (necrobump)

VXIII said:

Photoshoped !!? , As always something isn't being told.

Of course is photoshopped...this was made for the general US population..they believe anything they see on TV

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

You forgot Kevin Butler!

Anyway, this topic doesn't belong in Website discussion.  Now we have to bring Osama back to life and re-start the whole game.  Way to go, Trunkswd.  You ruined it for everybody!

Butler pulled the trigger.

Glad those hours on K3 paid off.

This will only make things worse now. Even more muslims will take up arms.

VXIII said:

Is that the official picture being released to the public?  Looks like something I saw years ago on a site called binladenisdead.com or something.  If this isn't the pic being released by the U.S. Government (and even I'VE seen headshots in person where the person's head swells up almost instantly), don't start the conspiracy theories.  Hell, I think that body belongs to one of Saddam Hussein's sons!

*edit*http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6568249-we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-is-a-fake

The image is fake and government officials say it's fake, too.

SMT said:

And not a single fuck was given in the rest of the world.

Oh yes their is....A lot more hate now.  Maybe the end of Al Qaida;..Maybe the beginning of a new terrorist group..   Thought Bin Laden first died from age.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
VXIII said:

Is that the official picture being released to the public?  Looks like something I saw years ago on a site called binladenisdead.com or something.  If this isn't the pic being released by the U.S. Government (and even I'VE seen headshots in person where the person's head swells up almost instantly), don't start the conspiracy theories.  Hell, I think that body belongs to one of Saddam Hussein's sons!

*edit*http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6568249-we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-is-a-fake

The image is fake and government officials say it's fake, too.

It's fake then , I actually saw it on TV , they were talking like it's an official pic but I guess that isn't the case

Everyone must ask questions , and there are ones that won't be answered I assure you

First the Japanese quake now this is...   Move this thread to off topic section.  This has nothing to do with games or the website...... 

That photo was created 2 years ago people.  It has absolutely nothing to do with this incident.  let alone ao fucking conspiracy.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

sudo rm -rf /bin/laden

Kynes said:

sudo rm -rf /bin/laden

You seem to have forgotten your password.