By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News on Osama Bin Laden (necrobump)

I thought it was Usama?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
morenoingrato said:

How many times has he died?

I'm not hiding my feelings, he deserves death, nothing less, but until 100% confirmed it's just a rumour.

It's confirmed, the US has his body.

Pretty much this. 

wont effect anything... so who cares. He was an old religious fighter for a group who wants the world under islam... there are others like him...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Now let's see them make good on their promises to get the F*** out of Iraq and Afghanistan, since he was the instigating factor in them going there in the first place.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Do we need an 2012 election now?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

Lol I was thinking exactly the same thing.

psrock said:

But what will keep me entertained until the Mayan's are proven wrong or right?

Former something....

He killed my father! He deserves to die!!!!!!

The only thing running through my head, the second I heard this, was the theme to Team America: World Police.

AMERICA! F*CK YEAH!

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Only took 10 years. Hardly an accomplishment.