By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 users are you thinking of switching to a Xbox 360?

badgenome said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

well lads starhawk was just announced and joins the list of exclusive im not dumb enought to miss out on just cause of a stupid PSN downtime that will be back anyways so yah no ps3 swaping to 360 for me thx.

You are kidding yourself if you think PSN is ever coming back.

are you stupid??? i mean really do you think psn will never come back online??? the stupidity in this question would put homer simpson to shame you know what just leave okay?? and when you have grown up' come back with a more accurute question or comeback! :K

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
badgenome said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

well lads starhawk was just announced and joins the list of exclusive im not dumb enought to miss out on just cause of a stupid PSN downtime that will be back anyways so yah no ps3 swaping to 360 for me thx.

So thats why they called it PSN...(Play singleplayer now) =O

It is pretty conspicuous that Starhawk has a single-player mode when Warhawk didn't, is it not?

Pokemanic said:
badgenome said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

are you stupid??? i mean really do you think psn will never come back online??? the stupidity in this question would put homer simpson to shame you know what just leave okay?? and when you have grown up' come back with a more accurute question or comeback! :K

It wasn't a question. It was a statement of fact. PSN is SegaNet NOW... B_E_L_I_E_V_E.

Pokemanic said:
badgenome said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

LOL chill bro he's just messing around.

wheres the fact in it :/ unless if sony doesnt like making millions in psn sales and parading uncharted 3's biggest feature :/

Around the Network

not likely as long as there is FBI in USA.

Why these hackers didn't attack XBOX?

badgenome said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

Its coming back at the end of the month. Wow...big deal. People missed out on brink, which is more geared to the 360 crowd anyway. LA Noire doesn't need online and that will be the game of the month.

Pokemanic said:

wheres the fact in it :/ unless if sony doesnt like making millions in psn sales and parading uncharted 3's biggest feature :/

Uncharteds biggest feature is its storyline. The multiplayer is the icing on the cake. A lot of PS3 titles are story heavy titles, multiplayer second.

sbvgc2049 said:

not likely as long as there is FBI in USA.

Why these hackers didn't attack XBOX?

Sony isn't Microsoft. The 360 was hacked wayyy before anyone figured out how to hack the PS3. Sony is more of an enemy to hackers than Microsoft will ever be. Most people think they have security with Microsoft and Xbox Live when the truth is it probably would've been worse if Microsoft pissed off the hackers.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
badgenome said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

Its coming back at the end of the month. Wow...big deal. People missed out on brink, which is more geared to the 360 crowd anyway. LA Noire doesn't need online and that will be the game of the month.

I sure hope that PS3 exclusive content comes on the disc!