By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overdue Sequels: Make your list!!!

I've always dreamed of a handheld Super Smash Bros as well.

We don't need multiple SSB games every generation, but a DS game would rock, even if it was a simple N64 port.  Touch the screen and move your finger to the edges with variable speed for different Smash attacks, like using an analog stick basically.  It would work, and you could have multiplayer with the WiFi.

I dunno, I tried to even think of ways SSB could be on the GBA back in the day...I just really want to play SSB on the go hehe. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Outcast - It was a really great game, the best action adventure game I've ever played

Outcast 2 was cancelled ages ago, but I still have hope :)

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

UO2... made by Lord British (Richard Garriott) Or new Ultima games.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

A sequel to Double Dragon or a XBLA remake with online co-op would be great.

I hope for a new 2D Donkey Kong like DKC or DKJungle Beat (top game) and of course a new Eternal Darkness.

There are games which needs sequels, others do not. We need a new Monkey Island for DS but we don't games like Need for Speed every year.

Around the Network

I'd like to see a new real shining force, and not one of those terrible ps2 name waste sequels

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gcsoares said:
Tobal Bushido Blade they made 2 version of this game and then stopped... It sells very well and is very fun to make championships with friends...

Awesome thats what a Bushido Blade game Sequel would be....could you imagine the look of the wide open areas ..not to mention the online playability you could even have more than two combatant's in the same area online.That could be truly Amazing..

Also Sony actually made a decent RPG for the PSone called Legends of Dragoon that i would sure like a Sequel to  

staticneuron said:

Shadowman 

i bought that game by accident. I remember it perfectly. i thought i bought mario kart and when i got home shadowman was in the box. i loved the game so it was good accident just like me. i wish for a sequel everyday.

(wasnt there one for the playstation 2...or at least a planned one?)

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

Blex said:
staticneuron said:

Shadowman

i bought that game by accident. I remember it perfectly. i thought i bought mario kart and when i got home shadowman was in the box. i loved the game so it was good accident just like me. i wish for a sequel everyday.

(wasnt there one for the playstation 2...or at least a planned one?)

Awsome game. One that I'm replaying right now infact. 

The PS2 did get a sequel which, if I recall corectly, sucked. 

I'd love to see a Body Harvest 2. One which doesn't take many years to develop.

A second Blast Corps game would be great too. Expanded city areas, more vehicles, extra modes of destrction. It's ripe for a sequel!

As I've said before, It's time we got a Road Rash game for the Wii. It really is the perfect fit.

Fallout 3 (oh wait... IT's coming! BOO-YA!)

Myth 3 (I say this because the original Myth 3 doesn't count... crappy game)

Escape Velocity 2. Oh sure, it's a shareware game for Mac (with a Windows version!) but it was also just plain bloody awsome! A free roaming space opera where you can choose your cargo, your path, your allies and your fate. Really, check this game out right now! If this game made the jump to 3D, my urine would make the jump to my pants! 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Golden Sun!!!! BLASPHEMY!!! We need to conclude the series DAMMIT. Gimme Golden Sun 3!!

No one else likes the idea of HD Sprite based Street Fighter in 2D?