By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I thought mortal kombat would have sold more than that,not a bad opening between the 2 versions,but I expected alittle more.

Around the Network

looks like ps3 will win worldwide again ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Zlejedi said:

Wow VGC must be really desperate to make sure that 3DS won't be in last place WW to post PSP number like this afterwe saw this:

I don't doubt that PSP sells are a little lower than they actually are. But in their presentation Nintendo said the PSP boost in March was due to the price cut at the end of the month. If the impac t of the price cut has worn off, its possible that sales have returned to Jan/Feb weekly levels.

Zlejedi said:

Wow VGC must be really desperate to make sure that 3DS won't be in last place WW to post PSP number like this afterwe saw this:

Not sure why you would think that, that chart shows that the PSP sold around 40k in march, if anything it looks like PSP should be adjusted down, i think possibly your mistaking that for a weekly sales graph when its clearly a monthly sales graph. 

it will be interesting to see what ps3 does nextweek

Around the Network

did 360 get a boost? been a wile since ka wasnt in the the top 10.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Chevinator123 said:

whats up with next week?

Xenostar said:
Zlejedi said:

Not sure why you would think that, that chart shows that the PSP sold around 40k in march, if anything it looks like PSP should be adjusted down, i think possibly your mistaking that for a weekly sales graph when its clearly a monthly sales graph. 

this is weekly. look at the numbers.

Good starts for those new releases.

Amazed at 10x EMEAA number for SOCOM4. 200K worldwide, just. Better than some games have done.

Some old titles climbing back to the top 40. Price drops?

Must be some adjustments in, I coulda sworn PS360 gap wasn't all that big last week but the %change suggests the gap was bigger last week compared to this week.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

italo244 said:
Chevinator123 said:

whats up with next week?

people think that psn being down will affect sales.