By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA UP! (23rd April 2011)

wow @ 3ds

wow at the HD gap

Around the Network

Go Gran Tur...

Everything is going as has been foreseen!

PS3 begins its iron fist of dominance in the EMEAA market as Nintendo loses its poundland plastic fist hold that it had over EMEAA over the last few years.

Will NGP follow in PS3's footsteps, lets hope it does (in the slims footsteps not the fat PS3's)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

A_C_E said:

Go Gran Tur...

Thanks for ask.

GT5 sold 10,062 in EMEAA this week (a little but good increase over the last week).

psp beat 3ds in emeaa!?

Around the Network
baggy said:

psp beat 3ds in emeaa!?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

3ds... Well, no mario, pokemon or mario kart yet so... no worries...  

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

PS3>everything

PSP>3DS

NintENDomination.    But at least Wii is nicely up. Iwata is right about the need for new games, but totally in denial about 3DS price problem.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

i don't think the 3ds/ds resemblance is hurting 3ds sales. it's preatty clear that 3ds is a different system. what is hurting 3ds sales is the lack of games. the best launch game was a port of a game 1.5 years old and the rest were mediocre. just wait until better games get released. i know more than 5 - 6 people who are interested in 3ds but are waiting OOT3D

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

PS3 WOW 3ds numbers most people think it is a ds with 3d after so many ds redesings