By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA UP! (23rd April 2011)

Does that mean if Amercas is adjusted up for PS3 thanks to NPD results, PS3 will pass 50m this week, or has the NPD adjusment alredy happened?

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

Does that mean if Amercas is adjusted up for PS3 thanks to NPD results, PS3 will pass 50m this week, or has the NPD adjusment alredy happened?

Not yet

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

The games win.

It would be interesting to see,how the PS3 does next week.

oldschoolfool said:

It would be interesting to see,how the PS3 does next week.

You mean NO PSN = LOW SALES? No I guess.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

The thing is anyone under 6 I wouldnt let them play with it just in case they accidently turn the 3D on... its not worth the risk

You can disable 3D in the parental controls of the 3DS completely.

By the way: That a 3d effect could damage little childrens brains is not a fact. Actually there are no science facts about this. In theory it could be possible that autostereocopic displays damage child brains. It it also imaginable that that playing with stereocopic displays helps childrens brains to advance. Or that it does nothing to their brains at all.

6 year olds shouldn't use any console without control of parents anyway.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

CGI-Quality said:
Linkasf said:

It's too damn funny when a Nintendo system is down, these topics get lots of posts. When they are up, they are almost dead. Interesting .

I don't think it's just about Nintendo systems being down, but also because of how well PS3 is doing. If we get real technical, these places are actually quite loud when Nintendo systems are on top weekly, with some fans putting other systems down and the like.

So it works both ways.

I haven't really seen the Nintendo crowd of this place being like that for a few years, especially since the Wii and DS dominated for too long. I understand why the PS3 boys are happy n all, but really I just see repetition. THey are no better than those Nintendo boys that did the same as them.

To conclude, I think the best of the fans on this site are the Microsoft/Xbox fans because they are the most quiet on this site. And I think it's because they are busy playing their games :D Good for them.

really glad to see gt5 sell badly this week even in EMEAA, at this rate it will be sub 10k within 3 weeks worldwide, makes me smile to know all these sony cheerleaders on this site thinking 10 million was possible!!! lmao!

wow...did not expect the 3DS being last, good stuff from the PS3.