By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA UP! (23rd April 2011)

Gt5floppedbadly said:

really glad to see gt5 sell badly this week even in EMEAA, at this rate it will be sub 10k within 3 weeks worldwide, makes me smile to know all these sony cheerleaders on this site thinking 10 million was possible!!! lmao!

Wow

You're such a sweet heart XD

Around the Network

3DS drop is surprising, but seeing Nintendo's own numbers, I'm guess we were overtracking them badly, I wonder if this weeks numbers are affected by Nintendo's press release, because wouldn't they of been calculated before hand?

PS3 on top is great! :D I expect a fair drop next week due to lack of online (media here in the UK is covering it quite a bit), but I don't think it will be a long term issue,  I think having the 3DS last and PS3 first just helps show how important games trully are, the PS3 has an exclusive nearly every month, while the 3DS has yet to get its killer title

Gt5floppedbadly said:

really glad to see gt5 sell badly this week even in EMEAA, at this rate it will be sub 10k within 3 weeks worldwide, makes me smile to know all these sony cheerleaders on this site thinking 10 million was possible!!! lmao!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Gt5floppedbadly said:

CGI-Quality said:
arcane_chaos said:
Gt5floppedbadly said:

It's amazing that he hasn't been dealt with yet. The staff must be really busy.

maybe...the Sony forums are starting to fire up as well...

Around the Network
Gt5floppedbadly said:

Enjoy your short moment of hapiness before polyhony updates shipments ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Lafiel said:
menx64 said:

3ds... Well, no mario, pokemon or mario kart yet so... no worries...  

well, Nintencats is released, so that's a little bit worrysome..

that and probably brain age (which has been done to death) in my opinion won't be nowhere near the enormous system sellers they were for the NDS, so Nintendo has to come up with replacements in order to reach the heights the DS has seen with the 3DS

nintendogs cats is a system seller, but it will keep moving sales at a  low pace... mario & pokemon on the other hand will move millions FW and several millions a few months after release... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

CGI-Quality said:
arcane_chaos said:
CGI-Quality said:

Spoke too soon. Our friend was just Vanquished.

if only those 10 threads per second about psn and hackers and opinion pieces would get banned/closed too. i feel like not even entering those forums any longer. no threads about gaming in there that it's sad

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
arcane_chaos said:
CGI-Quality said:

What you talkin' about? Michael-5 is still here...

CGI-Quality said:
arcane_chaos said:
CGI-Quality said:

LOL, "teh company that must never be mentioned in a negative way as its fans are oversensitive" has two kinds of trolls, the elite, subtle and stealthy ones, trained by former soviet propaganda instructors, and the cannon fodder, like the companies China sent forward marching to blow up minefields with their own bodies during the Sino-Vietnamese War.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!