By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Live Streming .. their Investor meeting???

Mr. Fister said:
thekitchensink said:
Mr. Fister said:

A video stream at 3 AM? Who besides insomniacs and the super-dedicated would watch that?

It's an investor meeting in Japan, where it is in the mid-afternoon.  They're just streaming it to the East for the hell of it.

I know that, but if the streaming for Western audiences is going to be at a time where most of them is asleep, then why bother?

*shrugs* better than not streaming it here at all, I suppose.

Also, I just5 noticed I typed 'East' when I shoulda typed 'West' XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Its usually filmed - particularly when they want to announce something or explain something in detail

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TeddostheFireKing said:

I think it is 9AM here in the UK, I might watch the conference, I got a day off school, so why not watch Nintendo give a boring investor meeting :P

It's 8am in the UK.

Pavolink said:

hmmmm....

Could we see something like this?

Oh, do I wish...

... sweet, sweet memories.

I'm not cutting my needed 6 hours of sleep to 2 just for Nintendo so this a no go for me...

Former something....

Around the Network
Mr. Fister said:

A video stream at 3 AM? Who besides insomniacs and the super-dedicated would watch that?

Hey man, us Australians always have to get up at that time to watch E3 press conferences, harden up ;)

Torillian said:

If I was making bank like Nintendo I'd stream my investor meeting too.

"Everyone here?  Alright, let's start"

"Are we still rich as hell"

"Fuck yeah we are"

"WOOOOO"

"Meeting adjourned, let's go to a strip club"

It's Kyoto though, they'd go see the geishas

Aiddon said:
Torillian said:

If I was making bank like Nintendo I'd stream my investor meeting too.

"Everyone here?  Alright, let's start"

"Are we still rich as hell"

"Fuck yeah we are"

"WOOOOO"

"Meeting adjourned, let's go to a strip club"

It's Kyoto though, they'd go see the geishas

It's Japan. Sex Droids. None of these primitive human females who need feeding or payment....

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

It's Japan. Sex Droids. None of these primitive human females who need feeding or payment....

Sex droid geishas. I've seen weirder in anime.

Snesboy said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

I think it is 9AM here in the UK, I might watch the conference, I got a day off school, so why not watch Nintendo give a boring investor meeting :P

It's 8am in the UK.

I thought daylight savings brought it up to 9?

but does anyone have a link to watch this yet?