Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--New Super Mario Bros Wii!!

I'll give it a 9.

It is really good, but nowhere near the game that DKC Returns is. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

i beat it the 1st day i got it and never really had the urge to play it again

Fantastic plaformer, among the best level design I have seen and I loved the multiplayer.  It loses marks for not having online (not that a big deal though), two toad characters and I felt it could've had more powerups.

8.5 for me. It's solid on the levels, but not as sublime as Super Mario 3.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

9/10 it's very fun, but in comparison to older SMB is weaker.

Around the Network

Probably my favourite 2D platformer. Its' level design is great and it's simply fun to play.

Score: 9.0

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

6.0/10

CON

Awful art style, they played it safe.
Worthless overworld map
2 toads?
delay when picking up items is really really really annoying
the way you wall jump

PRO

difficulty was nice, started out easy and eventually got harder.
Bowser boss battle
i liked propeller suit, favorite mario-power-up ahead of the cape feather

Really really liked it. If there was one disappointment it was that getting all the star coins didn't bring one last extra-awesome level. Couldn't care less about 2 toads. Online might have been nice if practical but hasn't been missed (well, not by me). The small pauses when someone else gets hit can be a pain in multiplayer, but it's not that big of a deal.

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

8.0/10

A very fun game.