By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - World's Best Graphics On Consoles! Top 10 by GameReactor

Aldro said:
mantlepiecek said:

Can anyone educate me on what genre, setting, and story kingdoms is based upon? Like anything about it?

Cause I sure as hell don't know it and people are talking about it being a graphical beast already. If its made by crytek UK you can forget it.

No one knows anything. It's the 360 fans way of defending themselves when realising that Crysis 2 didn't do much for them xD.

Dude, don't do that, it'll only derail the thread. 

Everyone should probably ignore that IamGodlike guy and try not to steer off to crazy land by trying to defend everything, it'd be cool to have at least one thread that wasn't filled with list wars, insults and stupid gifs.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

I highly disagree with seemingly biased list..

Crysis 2 IMO is above GoW3 and Killzone 3 and just slightly behind UC2..

Uncharted 2

Crysis 2

Killzone 3

God of War 3

Gears of War 2

Killzone 2 definitely didn't impress me with it's terrible color palette and close up the game was disappointing.. Killzone 3 struck a brighter palette but opted again for the mono-brown scheme, which imo is lazy. Anyways, I'm positive that Kingdoms is gonna blow everyone away in terms of console graphics when it gets revealed.

Right now for me :

Crysis 2

Heavy Rain

Uncharted 2

God of War 3

Killzone 3

I'm fine with this list because it resounds the feelings from most people - that Uncharted 2 is the best looking game to date on consoles, and Crysis 2 is the best looking 360 game to date.

It's just that simple.

hmm I mostly agree with the list though my top 5 wpuld be:

1)Killzone 3

2) Uncharted 2

3) God of war III(really close third at that)

4) Killzone 2

5) Heavy Rain

though I think some games that need some recognition or their visuals are:

Vanquish

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows(was close to being in my top 5)

Enslaved

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Mass Efftect 2

Around the Network

Sweet!

Right now my list would be:

1.God of war 3

2.Killzone 3

3.Uncharted 2

4.Killzone 2

5.Crysis 2

special mentions to HEAVY RAIN,BATTLE FIELD  2 and UNCHARTED 1.

I know that my list will definitly change once UNCHARTED 3,LAST GUARDIAN and probly INFAMOUS 2 drops, can't wait!!!

ALSO:

LOL @ the guy who keeps saying CODE NAME KINGDOMS will say "bye bye to sony 1st party games",we don't even have a single screen shot from that game AHAHAHAHAH!

XxXProphecyXxX said:

Right now my list would be:

1.God of war 3

2.Killzone 3

3.Uncharted 2

4.Killzone 2

5.Crysis 2

special mentions to HEAVY RAIN,BATTLE FIELD  2 and UNCHARTED 1.

I know that my list will definitly change once UNCHARTED 3,LAST GUARDIAN and probly INFAMOUS 2 drops, can't wait!!!

ALSO:

LOL @ the guy who keeps saying CODE NAME KINGDOMS will say "bye bye to sony 1st party games",we don't even have a single screen shot from that game AHAHAHAHAH!

Killzone 2 is in no way shape or form even close to Crysis 2, please drop that comparison.. It is on par or slightly better then Killzone 3. Using a huge color palette it is alot more difficult to make things look sharp and crisp, rather then going the mono-brown approach that the Killzone series has always used. In terms of scale Crysis 2 blows everything away, but in terms of detail, textures, and lighting only UC2 is slightly better.

If anyone's still interested in getting a Gears Of War 3 beta key, I found some being handed out on a blog. 

I don't know if any of the keys are left, but you can try here:

http://freegearsofwar3beta.blogspot.com

Oblivion86 said:

I highly disagree with seemingly biased list..

Crysis 2 IMO is above GoW3 and Killzone 3 and just slightly behind UC2..

Uncharted 2

Crysis 2

Killzone 3

God of War 3

Gears of War 2

Killzone 2 definitely didn't impress me with it's terrible color palette and close up the game was disappointing.. Killzone 3 struck a brighter palette but opted again for the mono-brown scheme, which imo is lazy. Anyways, I'm positive that Kingdoms is gonna blow everyone away in terms of console graphics when it gets revealed.

Seemingly biased? And you being positive that a game that you don't know or have seen anything about will blow everyone away, isnt biased? Cool story bro'.