By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - World's Best Graphics On Consoles! Top 10 by GameReactor

ImGodLike said:

GR allways said in C2 review that Uc2 was better looking... The guys that said was Crysis 1 were other called Games Radar and NOT Reactor!

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/crysis-2/review/crysis-2-review/a-20110318143744168062/g-20090601103043632061

Not sure what you're talking about but Selnor said it right to my face that Petter Hagevall, the chief editor of GameReactor claimed that Crysis 2 was the best looking.

Everyone here on the boards that was around then, knows this. I have nothing more to say than to just show him GameReactors offical list, displaying what scandanavia thinks. (I'm from Sweden, that's all I care about :D).

:) Good day to you sir.

Around the Network
ImGodLike said:
Aldro said:
ImGodLike said:

Yeah its a magazine opinion...

by IGN Crysis 2 is the best looking.

Anyway i agree with God of War 3 Spot , the game is gorgeous! And indeed Kz2 looks better than Gears 2. Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 > Uc2.

Agreed with the rest but Castelvania missing!

Just a magazine? GameReactor is scandanavias biggest place for gamers. True story ^^. I respect your opinion however!

I bet we can all agree on one thing:
X360 had 1 exclusive on that list out of 10 where 0 was exclusive in top 5. (Only 1 game on top 5 is available on 360 :P)
PS3 had 4 where as all 4 were in top 5 ^^ (All games on top 5 are available on PS3)

After this year that will change with Forza 4 , Gears 3 and Kingdoms.

Yes, because we have seen SO much from Kingdoms? Hahahahaha
Gears 3, sure man!
Forza 4 ...Yeah the 3rd one wasn't there but I ..guess its.. possible?

*Cough* Uncharted 3, *COUGH* The Last Guardian in 2012, *COUGH* God of War 4, *COUGH* InFAMOUS 2.

Just a few, *COUGH* Resistance 3.

Hell you're saying Kingdoms and we haven't even seen gameplay, so why cant I state the ones above ^_^!

One company coming out and saying: This is a game, this is the engine we use, this will be exclusive -> Insta graphisc king? LMAO!

Well Uncharted 2 wins, and that is really all that matters

Aldro said:
SonyFanboy266 said:

Uncharted 2 is in the right place :)

Holy fuck dude, your signature, im stealing it. We cool?!

we cool :)

pezus said:

God of War III is just wrong :(. It will never get the recognition it deserves.

Come on bro. 3rd place is fucking delicious! I've got all the top 3 and I worship all the top 3. BUT!.. Kratos vengeance isn't over!

GOD OF WAR 4 BABY! xD

Around the Network

Where is Red Steel 2 on this list?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

Where is Red Steel 2 on this list?

Clearly they didn't think it was worthy :(

CGI-Quality said:
ImGodLike said:
Aldro said:
ImGodLike said:

Yeah its a magazine opinion...

by IGN Crysis 2 is the best looking.

Anyway i agree with God of War 3 Spot , the game is gorgeous! And indeed Kz2 looks better than Gears 2. Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 > Uc2.

Agreed with the rest but Castelvania missing!

Just a magazine? GameReactor is scandanavias biggest place for gamers. True story ^^. I respect your opinion however!

I bet we can all agree on one thing:
X360 had 1 exclusive on that list out of 10 where 0 was exclusive in top 5. (Only 1 game on top 5 is available on 360 :P)
PS3 had 4 where as all 4 were in top 5 ^^ (All games on top 5 are available on PS3)

After this year that will change with Forza 4 , Gears 3 and Kingdoms.

I doubt Forza 4 will make list like this (racers rarely do) and Kingdoms is a toss up since we've seen next to nothing on it. Gears of War 3 will definitely be in lists like this however.

PLUS 1

I don't like the list.

Alan Wake looks better than Gears of War 2.

God of War 3 looks better than Uncharted and Killzone.

It kind of isn't fair that Killzone was added twice, even though it may very well been deserving, they could have given a chance to a different IP.

Vanquish looks better than Gears of War 2.

Does Dirt 2 look better than Forza 3 and GT5? Don't really now, always thought the other two took that lead.

Just Cause 2 shouldn't be on the list, it's a gorgeous game, but it's gorgeous because it tricks you. From a distance, everything looks fantastic, but as soon as you get closer to the enemies, the buildings, the mountains and the trees, it starts to look rough.

Personally, my list would go like this:

God of War 3

Uncharted 2

Draw between Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 (for the extra controversy)

Dead Space 2

Alan Wake

Vanquish

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (List seems awfully devoid of Japanese games)

Mass Effect 2 (This game wouldn't be on the list if it wasn't for the alien character models, fuuuuuuuuccckkk).

Final Fantasy 13 (Hate this game, only played it for four hours and then I got bored, looks dope though).

Draw between Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Gears of War 2).

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

ImGodLike said:

GR allways said in C2 review that Uc2 was better looking... The guys that said was Crysis 1 were other called Games Radar and NOT Reactor!

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/crysis-2/review/crysis-2-review/a-20110318143744168062/g-20090601103043632061

Stop lying please... @selnor said GameReactor about Crysis 2.

And about GamesRadar "Crysis 2 is possibly the best-looking console game ever" POSSIBLY =/= CLAIMING.