By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - World's Best Graphics On Consoles! Top 10 by GameReactor

Can anyone educate me on what genre, setting, and story kingdoms is based upon? Like anything about it?

Cause I sure as hell don't know it and people are talking about it being a graphical beast already. If its made by crytek UK you can forget it.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
ImGodLike said:
Aldro said:
ImGodLike said:

Yeah its a magazine opinion...

by IGN Crysis 2 is the best looking.

Anyway i agree with God of War 3 Spot , the game is gorgeous! And indeed Kz2 looks better than Gears 2. Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 > Uc2.

Agreed with the rest but Castelvania missing!

Just a magazine? GameReactor is scandanavias biggest place for gamers. True story ^^. I respect your opinion however!

I bet we can all agree on one thing:
X360 had 1 exclusive on that list out of 10 where 0 was exclusive in top 5. (Only 1 game on top 5 is available on 360 :P)
PS3 had 4 where as all 4 were in top 5 ^^ (All games on top 5 are available on PS3)

After this year that will change with Forza 4 , Gears 3 and Kingdoms.

Yes, because we have seen SO much from Kingdoms? Hahahahaha
Gears 3, sure man!
Forza 4 ...Yeah the 3rd one wasn't there but I ..guess its.. possible?

*Cough* Uncharted 3, *COUGH* The Last Guardian in 2012, *COUGH* God of War 4, *COUGH* InFAMOUS 2.

Just a few, *COUGH* Resistance 3.

Hell you're saying Kingdoms and we haven't even seen gameplay, so why cant I state the ones above ^_^!

One company coming out and saying: This is a game, this is the engine we use, this will be exclusive -> Insta graphisc king? LMAO!

Last Guardian , Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 ? Serious ? LOL

God of War 4 and Uc3 sure will looke amazing.

Doobie_wop said:

I don't like the list.

Alan Wake looks better than Gears of War 2.

God of War 3 looks better than Uncharted and Killzone.

It kind of isn't fair that Killzone was added twice, even though it may very well being deserving, they could have given a chance to a different IP.

Vanquish looks better than Gears of War 2.

Does Dirt 2 look better than Forza 3 and GT5? Don't really now, always thought the other two took that lead.

Just Cause 2 shouldn't be on the list, it's a gorgeous game, but it's gorgeous because it tricks you. From a distance, everything looks fantastic, but as soon as you get closer to the enemies, the buildings, the mountains and the trees, it starts to look rough.

Personally, my list would go like this:

God of War 3

Uncharted 2

Draw between Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 (for the extra controversy)

Dead Space 2

Alan Wake

Vanquish

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (List seems awfully devoid of Japanese games)

Mass Effect 2 (This game wouldn't be on the list if it wasn't for the alien character models, fuuuuuuuuccckkk).

Final Fantasy 13 (Hate this game, only played it for four hours and then I got bored, looks dope though).

Draw between Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Gears of War 2).

AW Lookin better than Gears 2. AW has horrible facial animations imo.

GoW3 does not look better than Uncharted 2 nor KZ3 imo but its VERY VERY close.

It is fair that KZ was added twice. It's two different games, regardless of it being the same franchise... A good looking game is a good looking game, no exceptions.

Vanquish.. Havent played it.

I do believe Dirt 2 is overall better as GT5 AND even Forza 3 have quite some flaws.. But yeah thats a bit odd.

Just Cause 2 is also open world, a bit credit for that is most likely how they thought.

I respect your list :)

ImGodLike said:

Gears 3 yeah.

Kingdoms maybe.

Forza 4 no way.

ImGodLike said:
Aldro said:
ImGodLike said:
Aldro said:
ImGodLike said:

Yeah its a magazine opinion...

by IGN Crysis 2 is the best looking.

Anyway i agree with God of War 3 Spot , the game is gorgeous! And indeed Kz2 looks better than Gears 2. Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 > Uc2.

Agreed with the rest but Castelvania missing!

Just a magazine? GameReactor is scandanavias biggest place for gamers. True story ^^. I respect your opinion however!

I bet we can all agree on one thing:
X360 had 1 exclusive on that list out of 10 where 0 was exclusive in top 5. (Only 1 game on top 5 is available on 360 :P)
PS3 had 4 where as all 4 were in top 5 ^^ (All games on top 5 are available on PS3)

Yes, because we have seen SO much from Kingdoms? Hahahahaha
Gears 3, sure man!
Forza 4 ...Yeah the 3rd one wasn't there but I ..guess its.. possible?

*Cough* Uncharted 3, *COUGH* The Last Guardian in 2012, *COUGH* God of War 4, *COUGH* InFAMOUS 2.

Just a few, *COUGH* Resistance 3.

Hell you're saying Kingdoms and we haven't even seen gameplay, so why cant I state the ones above ^_^!

One company coming out and saying: This is a game, this is the engine we use, this will be exclusive -> Insta graphisc king? LMAO!

Last Guardian , Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 ? Serious ? LOL

God of War 4 and Uc3 sure will looke amazing.

Are you for real kid?

InFAMOUS 2 does look fucking awesome, The Last Guardian LOL have you seen the scale of that shit? Resistance 3 was added against your Kingdoms due to the fact that we haven't seen jack shit from Kingdoms. The water in Res 3 looks superb anyhow.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Can anyone educate me on what genre, setting, and story kingdoms is based upon? Like anything about it?

Cause I sure as hell don't know it and people are talking about it being a graphical beast already. If its made by crytek UK you can forget it.

No one knows anything. It's the 360 fans way of defending themselves when realising that Crysis 2 didn't do much for them xD.

Aldro said:
mantlepiecek said:

No one knows anything. It's the 360 fans way of defending themselves when realising that Crysis 2 didn't do much for them xD.

Crysis 2 didnt do what ? Its the best looking game for me out there. Also many sites said that. Not as good as Crysis 1 though but if Kingdoms looks better than bye bye Sony 1st party.

CGI-Quality said:

Their Top 5 I'm cool with (even though HR does deserve a mention on this list - but still), just not in that order:

1. God of War III

2. Killzone 3

3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

4. Killzone 2

5. Crysis 2

It's a really close call between the top 3. I think it's a lot about own preferences ^^. OH YEAH, I bought Heavy Rain and completed it JUST FOR YOU CGI. I can't believe I didn't get it earlier. I am ashamed of myself as a gamer. I will create a topic later and share my thoughts. I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!! And the character models were really really really really really really really really

really really really GOOD!

ImGodLike said:
Aldro said:
mantlepiecek said:

Crysis 2 didnt do what ? Its the best looking game for me out there. Also many sites said that. Not as good as Crysis 1 though but if Kingdoms looks better than bye bye Sony 1st party.

Yeah, the amount of people who agree with you are amazingly high..
Oh wait, you're alone here! Go get your friends before you feel outside! :( :D <3

What a horrible list.

Top 5 is ok but the rest is awful.