By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Vgchartz ranking game--Fable 3!!

I'm still waiting for a PC version to release ...

Around the Network
zhenglishu said: 

★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__

Oh my gosh! It's a bunny :o :D 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Acevil said:

I'm really negative on this one.

6/10 the game felt like unfinished mess, that really needed to kick it up a notch, I was surprised that the game ended like that. I thought it would be much longer, and more eventful. The only positive that I saw, is the combat system felt better, but the fact that it was so easy, made all the effort put into the new combat system to be a joke. 

Precisely, I was really disappointed

The moral choices lacked weight I felt, as they were economically based, which would be got around by spending ages pie making.... I didn't really love it, but the co-op was better, and it was certainly playable and had a great voice cast (Stephen Fry, Simon Pegg and Jonathan Ross) though the hero sucked a bit, so I would actually go for a 

7/10

It had some great ideas but fell flat in a lot of places. 

Pors

• Easy and fun combat
  • Incredibly charming world, pretty much every detail was wonderful
  • Governing the kingdom was a cool idea
  • Just a lot of cool moments in the story

Cons

• Relationship quests were the same 2-3 quests over and over and over and over
  • Making money was way too easy which meant governing the kingdom lost all the impact it was supposed to have
  • The ending was a huge letdown
  • Navigating the property manager was a giant pain in ass (mainly repairing properties)

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Acevil said:

I'm really negative on this one.

6/10 the game felt like unfinished mess, that really needed to kick it up a notch, I was surprised that the game ended like that. I thought it would be much longer, and more eventful. The only positive that I saw, is the combat system felt better, but the fact that it was so easy, made all the effort put into the new combat system to be a joke. 

Precisely, I was really disappointed

The moral choices lacked weight I felt, as they were economically based, which would be got around by spending ages pie making.... I didn't really love it, but the co-op was better, and it was certainly playable and had a great voice cast (Stephen Fry, Simon Pegg and Jonathan Ross) though the hero sucked a bit, so I would actually go for a 

7/10

I think those choices would have been great if making money wasn't so ridiculously easy.  If I hadn't already had double the money I needed by the end of the game those would have been pretty difficult choices but if you bought any property early on money was a joke.

I was actually convinced that something unexpected was going to come about so I always kept a reserve of double the required amount in my treasury.  I kept thinking it really couldn't be that easy but sadly it was.

And then the ending itself (I'm assuming everyone here has played the game or doesn't care by this point, so meh spoilers) was a massive let down, especially considering Fable II had one of the greatest endings ever. 

I was incredibly upset it went from 120 days until attack to day of attack with no warning.  It just threw you into the final day without warning so you're just forced to go with it.  They don't have you chance to turn back until moments before the final fight which really sucks.  I really don't know who thought that was a bright idea but it failed miserably.  It meant you either just kept trudging on because you didn't care by that point or you chose to go back a save (which I did) which made coming back to that point in the game later a let down.  Add onto that a less than spectacular ending and it just didn't work.

Haha this might end up being the worst rated game of all the games that have been rated here!

yo_john117 said:

Haha this might end up being the worst rated game of all the games that have been rated here!

Damn, it isn't that bad, given I don't know what else has been rated. I just really did not like it. 

@Machina Haha, don't worry one day, you will get a game to rate. 

Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:

Damn, it isn't that bad, given I don't know what else has been rated. I just really did not like it. 

Lowest game ever is a 7.27 -- http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=88848

Well of course this game might not even get the mandatory 15 votes that is needed at the rate it is going.

@Machina--Its not my fault your gaming tastes for the most part sucks >:D  

Machina said:
yo_john117 said:
Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:

Lowest game ever is a 7.27 -- http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=88848

Well of course this game might not even get the mandatory 15 votes that is needed at the rate it is going.

@Machina--Its not my fault your gaming tastes for the most part sucks >:D  

You have GLaDOS in your sig, so I'll forgive you for that comment.

Lol I think your the first one too catch that right away.