By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
finalsquall said:
A great way to offend people on Xmas day. Anyways, I hope you are having fun with no one really laughing with you. Hell, I'm laughing at you. As the good book says "God is not mocked". You my friend are mocked. Maybe you should really go find Jesus... everyone needs at least one friend in this world... He may be your only friend. God Bless!

i am with this guy on this. 

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
A great way to offend people on Xmas day. Anyways, I hope you are having fun with no one really laughing with you. Hell, I'm laughing at you. As the good book says "God is not mocked". You my friend are mocked. Maybe you should really go find Jesus... everyone needs at least one friend in this world... He may be your only friend. God Bless!

i would admit that some of the jokes here is out of line.
but i would stand by my joke that it wasnt offensive and is still pretty much in line.

btw Jesus is not God, remember believe in only one true God.
if you believe Jesus is God and God is God, that makes two Gods.
so no one here is actually mocking God.

for what its worth, if i have offended anyone with my comment then i apologize.

oh and Merry Christmas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
finalsquall said:

i would admit that some of the jokes here is out of line.
but i would stand by my joke that it wasnt offensive and is still pretty much in line.

btw Jesus is not God, remember believe in only one true God.
if you believe Jesus is God and God is God, that makes two Gods.
so no one here is actually mocking God.

for what its worth, if i have offended anyone with my comment then i apologize.

oh and Merry Christmas

but jesus is apart of the holy trinity father the son and holy spirit

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

kopboi said:

it is said that Jesus is the son of God, not God himself.

they are different entities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Really if you can't take jokes about your religion then you obviously haven't watched tv in a while.

In the modern age there isn't anything safe from satire and as long as it isn't actually insulting the religion I don't see what your problem is, the only mildly offensive post in this topic was by Melbye.

PS: Watch 'The Life of Brian'

Around the Network

i can but you dont say yh i found jesus it not funny

iclim4 said:
kopboi said:

it is said that Jesus is the son of God, not God himself.

they are different entities.

what i dont get is the son of man bit what does that mean 

Melissa said:
So you think I should PM ioi about this?

How do you pronounce ioi?

ugh, lovely. Making fun of Jesus on Christmas.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

kopboi said:
i can but you dont say yh i found jesus it not funny

Really? It got a 7 on my scale of funny where 10 is Monty Pythons Holy Grail and 1 is being forced to listen to Crazy Frog for 24 hours straight.