By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All I can say is "???????????????"

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Oh shit, you found me?!?!

No seriously, without my glasses I look exactly like the stereotypical White Aryan Jesus in most European and American depictions. I keep getting "happy birthday!" type jokes this time of the year. =P

I would like to know where he was and what console he likes best

You shoould rape him

Note to self, and to everyone: Never be found by melbye.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

This thread is going places

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Coca-Cola said:
Huh?
ARe you making fun of Christianity?

what makes you say that?

anyway

Medical treatments where the moneys at!
open a clinic you bum!!!

i can see the comercials now,
"well raise your grandpa from the dead"
and the famous
"pffft! cancer? whats that?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

This is just sad...

This is not funny you can go suck yourself.It just rude how would like if someone try to be little your religion.Your a fucking twat mate

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

A great way to offend people on Xmas day. Anyways, I hope you are having fun with no one really laughing with you. Hell, I'm laughing at you. As the good book says "God is not mocked". You my friend are mocked. Maybe you should really go find Jesus... everyone needs at least one friend in this world... He may be your only friend. God Bless!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil